1 / 60
文档名称:

功夫熊猫1英语台词.doc

格式:doc   大小:63KB   页数:60页
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,查看文件列表

如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点这里二次下载

分享

预览

功夫熊猫1英语台词.doc

上传人:buhouhui915 2018/1/8 文件大小:63 KB

下载得到文件列表

功夫熊猫1英语台词.doc

文档介绍

文档介绍:你该起床Get up!
B得赶紧开工了!You'll be late for work.
B阿波快起床
Po~~ Get up!
B阿波你在上面干嘛呢?没干嘛
Hey, Po. What are you doing up there?
P、Oh.. nothing.
猴子! 螳螂! 仙鹤! 毒蛇! 老虎!
Monkey, Mantis, Crane, Viper , Tigress ...
B、阿波快点开工了
Po. Let's go. You're late for work.
P/我来了
Coming!
P/对不起老爸  Sorry Dad.
B/对不起有什么用又不能拿它来煮面条
Sorry, doesn't make the Noodles.
B/你刚在楼上干嘛?那么吵?
What were you doing up there? All that noise?
P/没什么,只是做了一场梦。
Oh...nothing. Just had a crazy dream.
B/关于什么的梦? 你梦到什么了?
About what? Uh? What were you dreaming about?
P/我梦到...
What was I...aah... ... I was dreaming about a...
P/面条了 Noodles.
B/面条? 你真的梦到面条了?
Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?
P/是啊不然我还能梦什么
Uhh... Ya, what else would I be dreaming about?
B/哦,当心,那面条“扎嘴”
Oh, careful. That soup is - sharp!
B/太令人高兴了 Oh... happy day.
B/我的儿子终于梦到了面条
My son finally having the noodle dream.
B/你不知道为了这一刻我已经等待了多久
You don't know how long I have been waiting for this moment.
B/这是个好兆头阿波
This is a sign, Po.
P/什么好兆头?
Uh... a sign of what?
B/你就要快准备好了,我可以完全放心把我的秘方,祖传的秘方传给你了。
You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient , ... of my secret ingredient soup.
B/然后你就可以水到渠成的从我手中接下这面条铺。And then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant.
B/就像我从我父亲手里接下它,我父亲从我爷爷手里接下它,我爷爷打麻将赢下它
Just as I took over from my fatherwho took over from his father. who won it from a friend over a game of mahjong.
P/老爸老爸老爸那只是一个梦
Dad, dad, dad. It was just a dream.
B/哦,那是远大梦想
No, it was the Dream.
B/我们是做面条的,血脉里流淌着汤汁。
Wu Xiang noodles. Po, broth runs through our veins.
P/但是老爸你有没有想过做点别的事? 除了面条之外的事
But Dad, didn't you ever wanted to do something else? Something, beside noodles.
B/其实呢,我年少轻狂的时候,倒是想过出去闯闯,想去拜师学做豆腐。
Actually, when I was young and crazy,I thought of running away and learning how to make tofu .
P/那为什么没去?
So why didn't you?
B/因为那个梦想愚蠢得很
Oh, because it was a stupid dream.
B/你能想象我做豆腐是什么样子吗?
Can you imagine me making tofu?
B/啊哈哈哈豆腐?
Ha, ha, ha. Tofu! No!
B/各所其职,各归其位才是。
 we all