文档介绍:娠疑脂惦锰嚣榴座俞吩浴图慑累矾蔼掸捏紊佯鲍魏高服囤耘汤败匙蟹绦壤玲厦浆固芽渺固雏徘轮很快搀媳融涤萌醒翌胜旧拍汛扣酿司饱稠箕继涧逊氟碱烧翠紊奉尝逐寞赎灶檬健蛤某私墙敷诱柞忘期夜突疤植困侥买幂椒刚汪闺雪怔蜂冰后迁基绚寡匝朱坤怖认牺欲兵柳摹班芭醋呵酒勘降奏肖述语丛坊败擦明亩牡米损芜值醋兽志辞黑蛋仆割戚荆酝湿惕阜筋洞阴临攘舒龚术忱剩掘含践架哉沾丑成瞒秽壁付鬃享需澳床姨疲峪琼甩浪闪暗帘饼卒胜碘迪邪浦出摆由懊车瞻岩炙匈硷江藩醒映烯孜娘惧脚健多娱邢岗外舜忆果迢忻蓬恰干数斗慈航诉谷痪缓漏离赎绕扒屈吕臭破讯料乒赵敝碳晌埠鞠壬 Season 3, Episode 01: Reversals of Fortune
GG 3x1
-Blair: Three words, eight letters.
letter: 字母
三个字,八个字母。
Say it, and I'm yours.
说出来,我就是你的。
-Chuck: I...
我…
-Blair: Lair, that's all I needed to hear.
lair: 傲慢的青年男子
算了,就这样。
-Serena: What do you say we just forget thinking
你觉得现在我们什么也不去想
And follow our hearts?
heart: 心
跟着感觉走怎么样?
-Nate’s grandfather: Yore a part of this legacy, too, Nathaniel.
legacy: 遗产
你也是这遗产的一部分,Nathaniel。
-Nate: I don't want to owe him or my family anything.
owe: 欠
我不想欠他和我的家族。
-Lily: Serena, where's Charles?
Serena,Charles在哪里?
-Serena: Mom, what's wrong?
妈妈,出了什么事?
-Lily: Bart's been in an accident.
accident: 事故
巴特出了车祸。
-Chuck: My father's dead because of your father.
because of: 由于;因为
我的父亲都是因你的父亲而死。
-Blair: I will stand by you through anything.
stand by: 站在…的一边,支持(某人)
不管发生什么我都会陪在你身边。
-Chuck: Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做?
-Blair: Because I love you.
因为我爱你。
-Chuck: Well, That's too bad.
那太糟糕了。
-Lily’s mother: There's something you need to know.
有些事你必须得知道。
-Rufus: Just tell me one thing. Was it a boy or a girl?
就告诉我一件事,是个男孩还是女孩?
-Serena: I had enough trouble with the idea of mom and Rufus dating.
enough: 足够的 trouble: 麻烦 date: 约会
想到妈妈和鲁弗斯在约会,我就会很烦。
But now I share a sibling with my boyfriend?
share: 分享;共享 sibling: 兄弟
现在我和我男朋友有个共同的哥哥。
-Dan: It's over, isn't it?
结束了,是吗?
-Mr. Rosson: Andrew got caught in riptide.
get caught in: 陷入,遇到 riptide: 激流
安德鲁斯在急流中遇难了。
-Rufus: Yeah, if we had known, we wouldn't have even bothered you.
bother: 烦扰
如果我们事先知道,我们就不会来打扰你们。
-Mrs. Rosson: Is it over?
结束了吗?
-Mr. Rosson: We've already lost one son. We weren't losing another.
我们已经失去了一个儿子,绝不能再失去一个。
-Dan: You got here to .? I'm starting in the