1 / 32
文档名称:

经贸英文函电 Unit 2 Establishing business relations公开课一等奖课件赛课获奖课件.ppt

格式:ppt   大小:411KB   页数:32页
下载后只包含 1 个 PPT 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,查看文件列表

如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点这里二次下载

分享

预览

经贸英文函电 Unit 2 Establishing business relations公开课一等奖课件赛课获奖课件.ppt

上传人:读书百遍 2025/5/15 文件大小:411 KB

下载得到文件列表

经贸英文函电 Unit 2 Establishing business relations公开课一等奖课件赛课获奖课件.ppt

相关文档

文档介绍

文档介绍:该【经贸英文函电 Unit 2 Establishing business relations公开课一等奖课件赛课获奖课件 】是由【读书百遍】上传分享,文档一共【32】页,该文档可以免费在线阅读,需要了解更多关于【经贸英文函电 Unit 2 Establishing business relations公开课一等奖课件赛课获奖课件 】的内容,可以使用淘豆网的站内搜索功能,选择自己适合的文档,以下文字是截取该文章内的部分文字,如需要获得完整电子版,请下载此文档到您的设备,方便您编辑和打印。Establishing Business Relations
Unit Two
How to get the information?
Introduction from its subsidiary branches, or agents abroad
Recommendation from its business connections
Banks
Market survey
Chambers of Commerce in foreign countries
Commercial Counsellor’s Office of Chinese Embassy in foreign countries
Attendance at trade fairs and exhibitions
Advertisement
Structure of this kind of letter
How his name is known
怎样得知对方企业的名称和地址
Self-introduction
自我简介
Expound the reason of writing letter
论述写信的目的
Express the wish to establish business relations and reply immediately
表明建立业务关系的愿望并希早曰答复。
1. Self-introduction
1) We are…
我们(我方、我企业)为……
We are a state-operated corporation, handling the export of animal by-products.
我方(我们、我企业)为经营畜牧产品出口的国营企业。
We are China National Textiles Import and Export Corporation, with its headquarters in Beijing.
我们(我企业、我方)为(是)中国纺织品进出口总企业,总部在北京。
Some Useful Expression
2) This is to introduce…as…
兹简介……为……
This is to introduce ourselves as one of the leading exporters of garments in China.
兹简介,我司为中国最大的服装出口商之一。
This is to introduce the Pacific Corporation as exporters of light industrial products having business relations with more than 70 countries in the world.
兹简介,太平洋企业出口工业产品,和世界上70多种国家有业务关系。
3)to write to introduce写信简介
We write to introduce ourselves as large dealers in foodstuffs with good connections in the country.
现函告,我方为食品大经销商,在国内拥有大批客户。
We write to introduce ourselves as exporters of fresh water pearls having many years’ experience in this particular line of business.
现函告,我方为淡水珍珠出口商,在此行业已经有数年经验。
4)to take the opportunity to introduce
运用机会简介
We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as large importers of fertilizers in our country.
乘此机会,兹简介,我企业为国内化肥大进口商。
We take the opportunity to introduce our company as an exporter dealing exclusively in leather goods.
我方借此机简介,我企业为专门经营皮革制品的出口商。
5)to inform …
告知某人
We wish to inform you that we specialize in the export of arts and crafts.
现奉告,我方专门经营工艺品出口。
We are pleased to inform you that we handle a wide range of electric fans.
特此奉告,我方经营的风扇品种齐全。
6)to take the liberty of doing sth.
冒昧地
We take the liberty of introducing ourselves.
现冒昧地作自我简介。
We take the liberty to write to you with a view to doing business with you.
现冒昧去函,以寻求同贵方进行贸易。
7)to have one’s name and address from…
从……处得知某人名字和地址
We have your name and address from China Council for the Promotion of International Trade.
我们从中国国际贸易增进会获悉贵企业名称和地址。
We are glad to have your name and address from “The Journal of Commerce”.
我们快乐地从《商业曰报》获悉贵企业名称和地址。
8)to owe one’s name and address to…
承蒙……告知……
We owe your name and address to Italian Commercial Bank who has informed us that you are in the market for ball-bearing.
承蒙意大利商业银行告知贵企业名称和地址,并告知贵方欲购进滚珠轴承。
We owe your name and address to & Co., through whom we have learnt you are an importer of table-cloth. 承蒙柯林斯企业告知贵企业名称和地址,从该企业出我方得知贵企业是台布进口商。
9).to be transferred (forwarded) to…for attention 转交……处理
Your letter of has been transferred to us for attention from our Head Office in Beijing.
贵方9月8曰函已由我们在北京的总部转交我方处理。
Your inquiry has been forwarded to us for attention from the Commercial Counsellor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in Rome.
贵方询盘已由中国驻罗马大使馆商务参赞处转交我方处理。
10). Through the courtesy of…由于……的好意
Through the courtesy of the Paris Chamber of Commerce, we have your name as a firm who is interested in doing business with us.
经由巴黎商会,我们获悉贵企业有爱好与我方进行贸易。
Through the courtesy of , we are given to understand that you are one of the leading importers of silk in your area.
经由怀特先生我方获悉贵企业为所在地区中最大的丝绸进口商之一。
11). on the recommendation of
由……推荐(简介)
On the recommendation of Messrs. Harvey & Co. , we have learned with pleasure the name of your firm.
由哈维企业简介,我方快乐地得知贵企业的名称。