文档介绍:140条正式场合不可用的俚语
    记住千万不要用在正式场合
    1) ace: She is an ace dancer.
    就是牛X的意思啊。
    2) all-nighter: I felt very tired after an all-nighter.
    通宵。
    3) beemer: That girl is driving a beemer.
    BMW, 宝马。气人的是,我们停车场里一辆牛款beemer的主人不是官最大的,当然不是最有学问的,而是一个有钱人的小千金。
    4) booze: I'm going to bring a bottle of booze to your party.
    酒
    5) bummer:
    坏事,不好的方面。别人要跟你说开车撞了电线杆子,你就要说 Oh, bummer!一表感同身受。
    6) chicken: He is really a chicken.
    弱人
    7) cool:
    港片里的“酷”啊,用得实在多。
    8) cop:That crazy driver was pulled over by a cop.
    警察,可不要当面叫啊,当面叫"ShuShu".
    9) couch patat My roommate is a couch patato.
    喜
欢长时间坐那看电视的懒蛋。
    10) deep pockets: I don't want to buy it, it's for people with deep pockets.
    富鬼。
    11) flip side: Don't watch the flip side, it's too personal.
    另一面,反面
    12) foxy: Look at that foxy lady!
    性感撩人的
    13) nuke: That country is working seriously on nukes.
    北韩,说你呢。核弹。
    14) pain: That's a pain in the neck.
    烦人的,
    15) psych That psycho scared me.
    说人“有病”
    16) rock: You wanna your coke on the rocks?
    冰块, 注意介词
    17) shot: Do you wanna another shot?
    试试
    18) yukky: That dish was yukky.
    难吃
    19) get it: Did you get that joke?
    搞明白
    20) glitch: We shut the pc down since there was a glitch.
    小毛病,比如以前
电脑里的一些莫名其妙的东西经常搞死机子。
    21) goofy: They were worrying about their goofy kids.
    傻,不懂事,顽皮
    22) grand: Give me two grands and the car will be yours.
    一千大洋
    23) groovy: His Mom made some groovy art.
    有品位的
    24) gross:
    恶心
    25) guts:
    胆量
    26) vibes: I have bad vibes about that person.
    对别人感觉如何的“感觉”。
    27) up: He has been up since married.
    高兴。“七喜”的英文是啥来着?
    28) veg: He veg out in front of TV all the time.
    “菜”在那不动
    29) 好吃叫“yummy".鬼子喜
欢听好话,他们要做点啥请你吃你可一定要装一装说”yummy".
    30) fishy 可疑的。
    That sounds fishy.
 It's such a drag to deal with them again and again.
    3