文档介绍:Excuse me. My name is Richard Stewart. 打扰一下,我叫Richarrd Stewart
I'm a photographer. 我是一位摄影师。
May I take a picture of you and your little boy? 我可以和你和你的小男孩拍一张照吗?
What's it for? 是做什麽用的?
It's for a book. 是为一本书拍的。
You're writing a book? 你在写一本书吗?
It's a book of pictures. 这是一本摄影集。
I call it Family Album, . 我称之为家庭相册,美国
Oh, that's a nice idea. 噢这想法不错。
Well, it's fine if you take our picture. 你想给我们拍照就请吧
I'm Martha Vann. 我叫Martha Vann。
Thank you. I appreciate your help. 谢谢。很感谢你们的帮助。
I'm Richard. What's your name? 我是Richard。你叫什么?
Gerald. Gerald。
How old are you, Gerald? Gerald 你今年多大大
Five. 五岁。
And where do you live? 你们住在哪
We live in California. 我们住在Californiaa 。
Well, e to New York. 噢欢迎你们到纽约来
OK, just a second. 好了,请稍等一下。
I'm almost ready here. 我快要准备就绪了。
Can I help you? 我能帮你忙吗?
Oh, please. 噢太好了。
Hold Gerald's hand, please. Great! 请握住Gerald的手。很好
Now point to the buildings. 现在请指著那些建筑筑物
Terrific! 好极了
Give Mommy a kiss, Gerald. Nice! Gerald 亲一亲妈妈妈,很好
Thank you, Gerald. 谢谢你 Gerald。
And thank you, Mrs. Vann. 谢谢 Vann太太
Oh, my pleasure. 噢不客气。
We'll be looking for your book. 我们会去买你的书。
Thank you. Good-bye. Bye, Gerald. 谢谢。再见。Geraldd 再见。
Thanks again. 再次谢谢。
Oh, you're e. 噢请别客气。
Hey, let me take your picture! 嘿,让我拍张你的照片!
Wonderful. Please. 好啊请。
Are you from New York? 你是从纽约来的吗?
No, I'm from Greece. 不是,我是从希腊来的。
I'm an exchange student. 我是一名交换学生。
When did e here? 是什麽时候来这的?
Three months ago. 三个月之前。
Your English is very good. 你的英语说得很好。
Thanks. 谢谢你的夸奖。
I studied English in school. 我在学校学的是英语
Would you like some coffee? 要不要来点咖啡?
No, thank you. 不要谢谢。
Tell me about your book. 谈谈你的书吧。
Oh, it's not finished yet, 噢它尚未完成
but I have some of the pictures. 但我手头有一些照片
Would you like to see them? 要不要看一看
Yes. I'd like that. 要啊我想看一看。
Here they are. Family Album, . 就在这,家庭相册,美国
It's an album of pictures of the United States: 这是关于美国的一些照片
the cities, the special places, and the people. 一些城市一些特别的地方以及人们的摄影选辑
And these are pictures of people working: 这是工作中人