1 / 2
文档名称:

国际贸易商品相关外贸术语辅导【询盘的提出】.doc

格式:doc   页数:2
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,查看文件列表

如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点这里二次下载

分享

预览

国际贸易商品相关外贸术语辅导【询盘的提出】.doc

上传人:1136755458 2012/8/12 文件大小:0 KB

下载得到文件列表

国际贸易商品相关外贸术语辅导【询盘的提出】.doc

文档介绍

文档介绍:国际贸易商品相关外贸术语辅导【询盘的提出】
我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。
We addressed our inquiry to the firm.
对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。
We answered the inquiry received from the firm.
我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。
We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.
我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。
We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.
敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。
Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.
如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。
We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.
敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。
Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.
由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。
Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.
请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。
Please state your best terms and discount for cash.
由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。
Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.
请告知该商品的价格和质量。报检员培训:et1950/
Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.
请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。
Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.
敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。报检员培训:http://edu./1950/
Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.
敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。
Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.
请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?
At