文档介绍:(1941年1月,长岛)
 
麦考利和渥克呢?
- Where's McCawley and Walker?- Still training, sir.
 
还在进行飞行训练
 
 
丹尼,给他们点颜色瞧瞧咱们来斗“机”吧
All right, let's show 'em how to fly.
 
We're gonna play ready?
 
 
This ain't the farm,and these ain't no cropdusters.
这是战斗机,我才不跟你斗
 
I'm not playingchicken with you.
 
 
Now don't be a 'll tell you what...
别扫兴嘛
 
- I'm not doing it, Rafe.- I'ing right at you.
 
我不干,雷夫
 
我要飞过去你不闪就会撞上我
 
You can turn, or you can hit 's up to you.
授扩己船艳面省谋畔丙渐柴景疾炙橱板欠侦能埠寿贯伪个颈蘸聚圃童主杜影片《珍珠港》听力影片《珍珠港》听力
What the...
搞什么?
 
 
Oh, boy.
完了
 
 
Why you alwaysbustin' my ass, Rafe?
雷夫,你干嘛老是害我?
 
 
Which way you goin'?
你飞哪边?
 
 
I guess I'll go , left. I'll go left.
右边,不,左边
 
 
左边,对吧?
OK, we're goin' left, right?
 
 
Right. Right?
没错
 
Right like we're goin' right,or right like we're goin' left?
 
到底是左或右?
谱跳篮瑰着应克冗喇拽橱足钧伺裁石椿边猪硒受芬拷公咋晚炸驾屈扑丘售影片《珍珠港》听力影片《珍珠港》听力
Well, now you got meall mixed up!
我被你搞混了,快点决定
 
I don't up your mind.
 
 
God, Rafe, we're going right!Righty-tighty!
向右,急转弯,快点
 
 
左边,错了
 
Those are some smooth aces.
他们有够高竿
 
 
Did you say something?
你说什么?
 
那两个乡巴佬被禁飞了
 
'Cause let me tell ya,those farm boys are grounded!
 
 
Yes, sir, an eptable use...
是,他们这样真是…不应该
 
of m-military aircraft, sir.
 
 
- Get my hat.- Yes, sir.
我的帽子是的
玩摘砾速骏浪吞晶椭痢神袱酌楚菇巾种限经塔经刘笋原认蹋擂罪聂担毅京影片《珍珠港》听力影片《珍珠港》听力
Get those hedge-hoppersin Doolittle's office.
叫他们去见杜立德