1 / 141
文档名称:

电影教父1剧本中英文对照版.doc

格式:doc   大小:345KB   页数:141页
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,查看文件列表

如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点这里二次下载

电影教父1剧本中英文对照版.doc

上传人:ocxuty74 2018/9/15 文件大小:345 KB

下载得到文件列表

电影教父1剧本中英文对照版.doc

文档介绍

文档介绍:教父 The Godfather 中英文双语剧本
I believe in America.
我相信美国
America has made my fortune.
美国使我发了财
And I raised my daughter in the American fashion.
而我以美国方式教养我的女儿
I gave her freedom, but I taught her never to dishonour her family.
我给她自由但也告诉她永远不要有辱家门
She found a boyfriend, not an ltalian.
她交了位男友但不是意大利人
She went to the movies with him. She stayed out late.
她跟他去看电影,深夜才回家
I didn't protest.
我并没有责骂她
Two months ago he took her for a drive with another boyfriend.
两个月前他与另一个男孩
带她去兜风
They made her drink whiskey
他们强灌她喝威士忌
and then they tried to take advantage of her.
然后他们想要占她便宜
She resisted, she kept her honour.
她抵抗,她保住了名节
So they beat her like an animal.
于是他们像对动物般的毒打她
When I went to the hospital, her nose was broken,
当我到医院时
她的鼻梁断了
her jaw was shattered, held together by wire.
她的下巴被打碎了
必须用钢丝绑着才不会掉下来
She couldn't even weep because of the pain.
她痛得不能哭
But I wept. Why did I weep?
但我却哭了,我为什么哭呢?
She was the light of my life.
我视她如珠如宝
Beautiful girl.
长得很美丽
Now she will never be beautiful again.
现在她再也美丽不起来
Sorry.
不好意思
I went to the police, like a good American.
我…像个守法的美国人一样
我去报警
These two boys were brought to trial.
那两个男孩受到了审判
The judge sentenced them to three years in prison, but suspended the sentence.
法官判他们有期徒刑三年但缓刑
Suspended the sentence! They went free that very day!
缓刑!
他们当天就没事了!
I stood in the courtroom like a fool.
我像个傻瓜似的站在法庭中
Those two bastards, they smiled at me.
而那两个混蛋竟朝着我笑
Then I said to my wife, "For justice, we must go to Don Corleone."
于是我对我太太说
为求公道我们必须去找柯里昂阁下
Why did you go to the police? Why didn't e to me first?
你去报警前为何不先来找我?
What do you want of me? Tell me anything, but do what I beg you to do.
你要我怎么样?
你尽管吩咐但求你一定要帮我这个忙
What is that?
帮你什么忙?
I want them dead.
That I cannot do.
那个我办不到
I'll give you anything you ask.
你要什么,我都会给你
I've known you many years, but this is the first time you've asked for help.
我们相识多年
这是你第一次来找我帮忙
I can't remember the last time you invited