文档介绍:餐厅英语情景对话
1)
Waiter: How many in your party?
服务员:您几位?
Customer: Four
顾客:四位
Waiter: This way, please.
服务员:这边请。
Waiter: Are you ready to order?
服务员:可以点菜了吗?
Customer: Could you give us a second, please? (could you wait a moment?)
顾客:请给我我们一会儿时间好吗?
Waiter: Sure.
服务员:当然可以
词汇: be ready to do …准备好做某事 order:点(菜,饮料,动词)
2)
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning? (what do you have this morning ?)
今天早上你们这儿有什么? [今天早晨不说today morning ]
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Would you like some eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Yeah, bacon and eggs.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋。
A: Anything else, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
3)
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I mand crispy and fried duck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢。咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐。
C: e. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。(go dutch) AA制
A: No,