1 / 12
文档名称:

ShawshankRedemption肖申克的救赎.doc

格式:doc   大小:40KB   页数:12页
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,查看文件列表

如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点这里二次下载

分享

预览

ShawshankRedemption肖申克的救赎.doc

上传人:tmm958758 2018/11/30 文件大小:40 KB

下载得到文件列表

ShawshankRedemption肖申克的救赎.doc

相关文档

文档介绍

文档介绍:know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。

and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。

you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。


6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a duck in water.
[`destin], 预定
它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

㈢《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学****br/>
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a li