文档介绍:信用证常用术语
信用证常用术语
    We insist on a letter of credit.
    我们坚持用 信用证 方式付款。
    As I've said, we require payment by L/C.
    我已经说过了,我们要求以 信用证 付款。
    We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
    我们仍然想用 信用证 付款方式。
    We always require L/C for our exports.
    我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。
    L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
    我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。
    We pay by L/C for our imports.
    进口我们也采用信用证汇款。
    Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
    我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。
    You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.
    你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。
    Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?
    信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?
    For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
    我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。
    What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?
    百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?
    Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.
    请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。
    The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.
    信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。
    Will you please increase the credit to $1000?
    能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?
    The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.
    信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。