1 / 5
文档名称:

泰戈尔英文诗句.doc

格式:doc   大小:32KB   页数:5页
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,查看文件列表

如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点这里二次下载

分享

预览

泰戈尔英文诗句.doc

上传人:xzh051230 2020/12/22 文件大小:32 KB

下载得到文件列表

泰戈尔英文诗句.doc

相关文档

文档介绍

文档介绍:泰戈尔那些很美的英文诗
1、生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
  Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
  2、我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了天空。
  My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.
  3、是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
  It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
  4、如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
  If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
  5、你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
  What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
  6、瀑布歌唱道:我得到自由时便有了歌声了。
  The waterfall sing, I find my song, when I find my freedom. 
  7、人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。
  Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.  
  8、当我们大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。
  We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
  9、决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着。
  Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.
  10、错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。
  Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can.
  11、我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
  We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
  12、只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。
  Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.
  13、思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。
  Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the hear the voice of their wings.
  14、我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。
  Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to t