文档介绍:相关英文小情诗带翻译|英文情诗
英语诗歌语言浅显,节奏感很强,且内容丰富,能为学生提供独特的魅力,发明优美的意境,所以英语诗歌有利于激发学生的学****动机,培养学生的学****爱好,改进英语学****效果。XX整理了相关英文小情诗带翻译,欢迎阅读!
相关英文小情诗带翻译篇一
A Red, Red Rose - Robert Burns
我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰 - Robert Burns
O my Luve's like a red, red rose That's newly sprung in June;
呵,我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰,六月里迎风初开;
O my Luve's like the melodie That's sweetly play'd in tune.
呵,我的爱人像支甜甜的曲子,奏得合拍又友好。
As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, So deep in luve am I:
我的好姑娘,多么漂亮的人儿!请看我,多么深挚的爱情:
And I will luve thee still, my dear, Till a' the seas gang dry:
亲爱的,我永远爱你,纵使大海干涸水流尽:
Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear, And the rocks melt wi' the sun:
纵使大海干涸水流尽,太阳将岩石烧作灰尘:
I will luve thee still, my dear, While the sands o' life shall run.
亲爱的,我永远爱你,只要我一息犹存。
And fare thee well, my only Luve And fare thee well, a while!
珍重吧,我唯一的爱人,珍重吧,让我们临时别离!
And I will come again, my Luve, Tho' it were ten thousand mile.
但我定要回来,哪怕千里万里。
相关英文小情诗带翻译篇二
I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud
我如行云独自游
——William Wordsworth
威廉姆·华兹华斯
I wandered lonely as a cloud
我孤独地漫游,像一朵云
That floats on high over vales and hills,
在山丘和谷地上飘荡。
When all at once I saw a crowd,
突然间我看见一群
A host, of golden daffodils;
金色的水仙花迎春开放。
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
在树荫下,在湖水边。
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.
迎着微风起舞翩翩。
Continuous as the stars that shine
连绵不绝,如繁星灿烂。
And tw