下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档，没有任何的图纸或源代码，
. Read these sentences and the following business index.
. Which advisor each sentence (1-7) describe?
. For each sentence mark one letter (A, B,C,D or E) on your Answer Sheet.
The company invests a large sum of money in high technology.
1. It is engaged in the expansion of a telecommunications line.
2. No other steel industries have such a high rating.
3. The company is the chief holder of a British company s shares.
4. As much as forty million U. S. dollars are invested in Taiwan.
5. It has business transactions with an American company.
6. The company gets a very high interest rate from its stocks.
7. Agreements were signed between two companies about technological cooperation.
A. Telecom Asia Corporation Limited (Thailand )
-It serves as international advisor in connection with the debt and equity financing for a US $3 billion telephone line expansion project in Bangkok. (Current)
B. Singapore Telecom international Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
- It acquires its 50/00 interest in Cambridge Holding Ltd.,the controlling shareholder of Cambridge Cable Ltd. of the U. K. (6/1992)
C. Pohang Iron 6 Steel Co.,Ltd. (Korea) .
In connection with its ratings with Standard Poor s and Moody s investor Services. Th