文档介绍:最新西式婚礼主持词西式婚礼神父主持词
演讲稿网权威公布西式婚礼神父主持词,更多西式婚礼神父主持词相关信息请访问演讲稿网。
西式婚礼神父主持词
I think it"s time for the wedding to begin.
好,时间差不多了。
All right, ladies and gentleman. Please take your place.
The wedding ceremony is about to begin.
好,女士们,先生们。请各就各位,婚礼立即就要开始了。
OK, (Sb.) start the music.
好,(某某)请放乐曲。
the music and ceremony begin.
婚礼进行曲响起,圣洁的婚礼正式开始
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today
to join this man and this woman in holy matriomony.
Do either of you have any reason why you should not legally be joined in marriage?
大家好,我们今天在这里出席这位男士和这位女士的神圣的婚礼。
请问你们俩相互当中,位有谁有什么理由认为你们的婚盟不正当吗?
Is there anyone present who can show any just cause
why these two people should not be legally joined in marriage?
在场的各位当中,有谁能提供正当的理由,指出这两位的婚姻不正当吗?
(假如任何人知道有什么理由使得这次婚姻不能成立,就请说出来)
Then, (full name of the bridegroom here), do you take (full name of the bride here)
to be your lawful, wedded wife?
好,(新郎正式姓名),你愿意接收(新娘正式姓名),作为你的正当妻子吗?
bridegroom: I do.
新郎: 我愿意。
And you,(full name of the bride here),do you take (full name of the bridegroom here)
to be your lawful, wedded husband?
好,(新娘正式姓名),你愿意接收(新郎正式姓名),作为你的正当丈夫吗?
Bride: I do.
新娘: 我愿意。
The rings, please.
请交换结婚戒指。
The two rings should be put on the Bible held by the Judge.
Then the bridegro