1 / 113
文档名称:

1980-2016年考研英语一翻译真题汇总.docx

格式:docx   大小:1,354KB   页数:113
下载后只包含 1 个 DOCX 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,查看文件列表

如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点这里二次下载

分享

预览

1980-2016年考研英语一翻译真题汇总.docx

上传人:lu2yuwb 2021/6/17 文件大小:1.32 MB

下载得到文件列表

1980-2016年考研英语一翻译真题汇总.docx

文档介绍

文档介绍:1980-2016年考研英语一翻译真题汇总
1980年考研英语
水一煮沸请立即把开关关掉。
Please turn off the switch (switch off) as soon as the water boils.
51. 在八十年代,中国人民将以更大的步伐向前迈进。
51. The Chinese people will forge ahead (march on, march onward, march forward) with greater strides in 1980’s.
52. 我们都同意李同志已作出的决定。
52. We all agree to the decision comrade Li has made (made).
53. 这个结果比我们预期的要好得多。
53. The result is much (far) better than we expected.
54. 在过去的三年中,在恢复我国国民经济方面做了大量的工作。
54. During the past three years a lot (of work) has been done in the recovery (restoration) of our national economy (in recovering our national economy; in restoring our national economy).
55. 我们把英语作为学习西方先进科学技术的一种工具。
55. We use English as a tool in learning Western advanced science and technology.
56. 没有党的领导,我国的社会主义现代化是不可能实现的。
56. It is impossible to accomplish (carry out, fulfill, materialize) the socialist modernization of our country (our socialist modernization)
51. 许多人以为电是燃料,但事实上并非如此。
51. Many people think that electricity is a fuel; but, as a matter of fact, it is not.
52. 我国的社会主义现代化是一项我们必须努力完成的任务。
52. The socialist modernization of our country is an important task that we must strive to fulfill.
1982年考研英语
随着时间的过去,他将会懂得我所讲的话。
As time goes on, he will understand what I said.
48. 听说那个地区的工厂比1970年增加了两倍。
48. We have been told that there are now three times as many factories in that district as in 1970.
49. 在这个季节保持蔬菜新鲜可不容易。
49. It is hard work keeping vegetables fresh in this season.
50. 只要我们继续努力工作,我们就能提前完成任务。
50. So long as we continue to work hard, we can finish the task ahead of
schedule.
51. 尽管我们的政治和经济制度存在着巨大差异,我们两国在许多方面有着共同的利益。
51. Despite the great differences between our political and economic systems, our two countries share a wide range of common interest.
1983年考研英语
我们不同意他刚才说的话。
We do not agree with what he has just said.
57. 在老师再解释一遍后,同学们才听懂这句子的意思。
57. The students did not understand the meaning of the sentence until t