文档介绍：1. Able ability enable capable be able to do能够做…have the ability to do能够做，有能力做…:
He has the ability to make very good boat.
enable sb to do使…能做…:
Internet has enabled us to get information from all over the world.
Be capable of能够做…: He is capable of drawing oil painting.
He is able to read and write in English.
2. Absent 反义词：present
3. Abroad国外，海外: live ~ go ~
Many young people are eager to go abroad to study.
4. Access: 入口，途径；机会，权利。Have access to sthCitizens in the town all have access to the books in the local（当地的）library.
5. Absorb 吸收 be absorbed in全神贯注于…
All the students are absorbed in Professor’s lecture on China’s economy.
6. Accept接受 receive收到（不一定接受）
She received a gift from him, but she didn’t accept it.
7. By accident=by chance 偶然地 on purpose 故意地
8. According to 根据
According to the article, environmental pollution has been taken under control.
9. Take… into account=take… into consideration 把…考虑在
I hope my teacher will take into account my illness when he grades our test paper.
She gave an account of what he saw in China.
10. Accuse sb of sth = charge sb with(for) sth 指责…做了…；指控…犯了…
He was accused of robbing the bank and sentenced ten years in gail.
His mother charged him with being lazy.
11. Be accustomed to = be used to 习惯于后接 sth或 doing sth
used to 过去有过去常常后接 do sth
Mr. Smith is not used/accustomed to driving on the right.