文档介绍：Document serial number【KKGB-LBS98YT-BS8CB-BSUT-BST108】
Task 1: True or False Statements
1. T 2. T 3. F 4. F 5. T 6. F 7. F
Task 2: Sentence Completion
1. primary care specialists
2. choosing to become specialists
3. alleviate those problems
4. remain a team effort
5. fewer and fewer new doctors
Study & Practice
I. Reading Comprehension Questions
1. B 2. D 3. B 4. D 5. A
II. Words to Practice
1. unique 6. sterile
2. unitary 7. established
3. adaptive 8. vary
4. expands 9. distinct from
5. prescribe 10. supervise
A. Translate the following sentences into Chinese.
B. Translate the following sentences into English.
1. The doctor prescribed some antibiotics for a patient with pneumonia.
2. In China, graduates from whatever nursing programs cannot enter into clinical
practice until they get licensures.
3. The demand for nurses has been increasing in European and American countries
in recent years.
4. In the past, the major role and functions of nurses were to provide care and
comfort for the clients.
5. With the development of science and technology as well as the improvement of
people’s living standards, nursing practice scopes will be expanding gradually.
IV. Audio Tasks
Task 1: Short -answer Questions
1. Cough and children’s ear infections.
2. Rash and anaphylactic shock.
3. Infants under the age of one.
4. Stop prescribing them unnecessarily.
5. They should not argue.
Task 2: Spot Dictation
1. maladies 2. harm 3. 142000 4. allergic