1 / 116
文档名称:

傲慢与偏见英文剧本.doc

格式:doc   大小:200KB   页数:116页
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,查看文件列表

如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点这里二次下载

傲慢与偏见英文剧本.doc

上传人:beny00001 2022/1/11 文件大小:200 KB

下载得到文件列表

傲慢与偏见英文剧本.doc

文档介绍

文档介绍:word文档
word文档
1 / 116
word文档
片名:《傲慢与偏见》
Lydia! Kitty!
莉蒂亚,小凯
My dear Mr Bennet, have you heard?
我亲爱的班奈特先生 你听说了没有?
Netherfield Park is let at last. Do you not want to know who has taken it?
尼日菲庄园终於租出去了 你不想知道是谁租的吗?
As you wish to tell me, my dear, I doubt I have any choice in the matter.
妳既然想告诉我,亲爱的 这件事我恐怕也没有选择馀地
Kitty, what have I told you about listening at the door?
小凯,我不是跟妳说过 不要在门後偷听的吗?
There's a Mr Bingley arrived from the North.
是北部来的宾利先生
- Five thousand a year! - Really?
- 一年五千镑 - 真的?
- He's single! - Who's single?
- 他是单身汉 - 谁是单身汉?
A Mr Bingley, apparently. Kitty!
显然是宾利先生,小凯
How can that possibly affect them?
这跟她们有什麽关系?
word文档
word文档
2 / 116
word文档
Mr Bennet, how can you be so tiresome?
班奈特先生 你怎能这麽讨人厌?
You know he must marry one of them.
你知道他必须娶她们的其中一个
That is his design in settling here?
这是他安居在此的计画吗?
You must go and visit him at once.
你必须立刻去拜访他
Good heavens. People.
老天,这麽多人
For we may not visit if you do not, as you well know, Mr Bennet.
假如你不去,我们也不能去 班奈特先生
- Are you listening? You never listen. - You must, Papa! At once!
- 你听到没有?你从不听我说 - 爸爸,你必须马上去
There's no need. I already have.
没必要,我已去过了
- You have? - When?
- 你去过了? - 哪时候?
Oh, Mr Bennet, how can you tease me so?
班奈特先生 你怎能这样作弄我?
Have you no passion for my poor nerves?
你对我可怜的神经 没有半点同情心吗?
word文档
word文档
3 / 116
word文档
You mistake me, my dear. I have the highest respect for them.
妳误解我了,亲爱的 我非常尊敬妳的神经
They've been my constant panions these twenty years.
二十年来 它们一直是我忠实的同伴
Papa!
爸爸
- Is he amiable? - Who?
- 他亲切吗? - 谁?
- Is he handsome? - He's sure to be.
- 他英俊吗? - 应该是的
With 5,000 a year, it would not matter if he had warts.
一年有五千镑 就算长疣也无所谓
Who's got warts?
谁长疣了?
I will consent to his marrying whichever girl he chooses.
他娶哪个女孩我都会很满意
- So will he e to the ball tomorrow? - I believe so.
- 他会参加明晚的舞会吗? - 我相信会的
- Mr Bennet! - [Kitty] I have to have your muslin!
- 班奈特先生 - 我要妳印花布洋装!
- I'll lend you my green slippers! - They were mine.
- 我借妳绿色的拖鞋!