1 / 68
文档名称:

国王的演讲台词.doc

格式:doc   大小:207KB   页数:68页
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,查看文件列表

如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点这里二次下载

分享

预览

国王的演讲台词.doc

上传人:fyyouxi23 2022/2/18 文件大小:207 KB

下载得到文件列表

国王的演讲台词.doc

相关文档

文档介绍

文档介绍:-
. z.
在1925年 国王乔治五世统治着世界上超过/的人口
(1925) King George V reigns over a quarter of the world'下开手掌
If Your Highness will be so kind as to open your hand...
已经杀菌了
Sterilized.
- ,,,,,,
-,,,,,,
-
. z.
现在 我要冒昧的请您…
Now...if I may take the liberty"
把它们放到嘴里
...insert them into your mouth.
打搅一下 医生 这样做的目的是什么
E*cuse me, Doctor. What is the purpose of this"
德摩斯梯尼使用这样的方法治疗好了结巴
〔古希腊的雄辩家〕
It's the classic approach that cured Demosthenes.
可那是在古希腊 之后还有过案例吗
That was in Ancient Greece. Has it worked since"
下面 请您大量阅读词句
Now if you would be so kind as to read. A wealth of words.
努力克制弹珠的阻力 殿下
Fight against those marbles Your Royal Highness.
清楚吐字
Enunciate!
您还要再集中精力
A little more concentration your Royal Highness.
害我差点吞掉一个
I nearly swallowed the bloody things!
麻烦了 医生
Thank you so much, Doctor,
您的方法很有…意思
it's been most interesting.
殿下
Your Royal Highness
吞弹球
Insert marbles!
他怎么不自己试试
He can insert his own bloody marbles....!
静一静 静一静
Tick, tock, tick, tock.
伯蒂 你不能老是压不住火气
You can't keep doing this, Bertie.
我知道 你要保证
I know. Promise me
保证别再找医生了
Promise me: no more.
哈雷大街
Harley Street
L· 罗格 语言矫正
Dr. Chapman, L Logue, Speech Defects
-
. z.
澳大利亚欢送您 悉尼大桥留念 年月
Australia is calling;Sydney bridge celebrations mar
你好 有人在吗
Hello. Is anyone there"
我正上厕所
I'm just in the loo.
约翰逊夫人你好 过来了啊
Hello Mrs Johnson, there you are.
抱歉我这儿没接待员 我喜欢凡事从简
Sorry I don't have like to keep things simple
"人能安贫就是富"
“Poor and content is rich and rich enough〞

For"
出自莎士比亚 您好
Shakespeare. How are you"
您好
How do you do
啊 就您一个人
Ahh, traveling alone
这么说可能有点别扭…
Now, this is slightly awkward
不过您迟到了
But I'm afraid you're late.
恐怕确实来晚了
Yes, I'm afraid I am.
约翰逊先生没来
Where's Mr Johnson"
我过来没告诉他
He doesn't know I'm here.
这么开场治疗 前景不光明啊
That's not a very promising start.
没错 我丈夫做过的治疗都没效果 他已经放弃了
No. My husband has seen everyone to no avail. He