文档介绍:科比·布莱恩特(Kobe Bryant),这位手戴 5 枚 NBA 总冠军戒指、绰号为“黑曼巴”的传奇球星在退役后,终于可以名正言顺地不务正业了。一部动画《亲爱的篮球》,由迪斯尼传奇动画师格兰·基恩执导,科比配音。 一不小心就拿下来人生之科比·布莱恩特(Kobe Bryant),这位手戴 5 枚 NBA 总冠军戒指、绰号为“黑曼巴”的传奇球星在退役后,终于可以名正言顺地不务正业了。一部动画《亲爱的篮球》,由迪斯尼传奇动画师格兰·基恩执导,科比配音。 一不小心就拿下来人生之中第一个奥斯卡“小金人”。
1
整理ppt
A 1-point game
比赛差1分
Bryant for the win!
科比投出致胜一球!
Dear Basketball,
亲爱的篮球,
From the moment, I started rolling my dad's tube socks, and shooting imaginary game-winning shots in the Great Western Forum.
自那刻,我卷起了老爸的长筒袜,想象着,在西部大论坛球馆投进了那颗致胜球。
I knew one thing was real: I fell in love with you.
我确信了有一事是真实的:就是我爱上了你。
A love so deep I gave you my all — from my mind and body, to my spirit and soul.
爱是如此的深邃,让我愿意奉献一切从我的身心,到我的灵魂以及所思所绪。
2
整理ppt
As a six-year-old boy, deeply in love with you, I never saw the end of the tunnel.
作为一名六岁,深爱着你的小男孩,我从未看见这隧道的尽头。
I only saw myself running out of one.
只看见自己一直朝着那个方向迈进。
And so I ran.
所以我飞奔而去。
I ran up and down every court, after every loose ball for you.
我在篮球场挥洒汗水,只为争取得到你。
You asked for my hustle, I gave you my heart, because it came with so much more.
你希望我努力,而我给了你全部,只因我明白你将回报我更多。
I played through the sweat and hurt, not because challenge called me, but because YOU called me.
我挺过受伤和汗水,并不是因为挑战在那里呼唤我,而是因为你在召唤我。
I did everything for YOU, because that's what you do.
我为你尽了一切努力,因为你也这样对我。
When someone makes you feel as alive as you've made me feel.
你被赋予了生命,正如你赋予我生命。
3
整理ppt
You gave a six-y