文档介绍:《神探夏洛克》第一季3集英汉对照台词
1明斯克白俄罗斯
Minsk Belarus
2从头开始源源本本告诉我
Just tell me what happened from the beginn
《神探夏洛克》第一季3集英汉对照台词
1明斯克白俄罗斯
Minsk Belarus
2从头开始源源本本告诉我
Just tell me what happened from the beginning.
3(东欧口音)我们去泡吧
We had been to a bar,
4酒吧不错我开始和一个女招待搭讪
nice place, and, er, I got chatting with one of the waitresses,
5凯伦她很不高兴后来回到酒店
and Karen weren't happy with that, so...when we get back to the hotel, 6我们吵起来打了一架
we end up having a bit of a ding-dong.
7她老是讽刺我说我不似个真爷们
She's always getting at me, saying I weren't a real man.
8不"是"个真爷们
Wasn't a real man.
9什么? "不是" 你说的"不似"
What? It's not "weren't", it's "wasn't".
10接着说
Go on.
11然后我也不知怎么回事
Well...then I don't know how it happened,
12
突然我手里就多了把刀
but suddenly there's a knife in my hands...
13我老爹是个屠户所以我会使刀
..and me old man was a butcher, so I know how to handle knives.
14他叫我们肢解野兽"教"
He learned us how to cut up a beast. Taught.
15什么? "教"你们肢解野兽
What? Taught you how to cut up a beast.
16嗯反正我就动作了
Yeah, well, then I done it.
17"动手" 动手捅了她
Did it. Did it! Stabbed her,
18一刀一刀又一刀等我低头看她经已.