文档介绍:
英语抢先学(一百零一零一四十三)
A:Why do lots of foreigners write with their left hand?
为什么好多老外们用左手写字?
B
英语抢先学(一百零一零一四十三)
A:Why do lots of foreigners write with their left hand?
为什么好多老外们用左手写字?
B:I don't know. I’m a lefty too.
不知道,我也是左撇子。
A:Then why do yu write with your left hand? Isn't it better to use your right hand?
那你为什么用左手?用右手不是更好吗?
B:It doesn't make any difference. Left-handed or right-handed. They’re all the same.
没什么分别。左手右手都一样。
A:When I was young,I could use both my hands well. But my mom told me to use my right hand. So now, like most Chinese people, I'm right-handed.
我小的时候,我两只手都能用,可我妈妈告知我用右手。所以此时此刻,和大多数中国人一样,我用右手。
B:My mom never said that. This is my own business.
我妈妈可从未那么说过。那是我自己的事儿。
A:Well, does that make any inconvenient moments?
会不会觉得什么不便利的?
B:Nope.
不会
A:What if when you drive?
那你开车时呢?
B:I don't drive, Marco. My friends can often offer me a ride.
我不会开车。我的挚友们经常会送我。
A:And did you notice when foreigners write something, they prefer captital letters?
你留意到没有好多老外们写字的时候喜爱用大写字母?
B:Actually,most foreigners don't