文档介绍:出国常用英语口语:洗衣店
NICK: Excuse me.
尼克: 对不起。
ALICE: Yeah?
艾丽斯: 怎么了?
NICK: I”ve never used this place you
NICK: Okay. I have my soap.
尼克: 好了,我有肥皂了。
ALICE: My God! You really bought a lot. Why do you need so much?
艾丽斯: 我的天!你真的买了许多。你为什么需要那么多?
NICK: I don”t know. I want my clothes to be clean.
尼克: 我不知道,我要我的衣服很洁净。
ALICE: But you can”t use so machine won”t be able to rinse the soap out.
艾丽斯: 但你不能用那么多。洗衣机没方法冲掉那么多的肥皂。
NICK: Oh. I guess I didn”t know. I have never washed clothes before.
尼克: 喔,我是不知道呀。我从来没有洗过衣服。
ALICE: What? Did you say you never washed clothes before?
艾丽斯 :什么?你说你从来没有洗过衣服?
NICK: Yes.
尼克: 对呀。
ALICE: In your life? Are you kidding? Never?
艾丽斯 :在你一生中?你在开我玩笑吧?从来没有?
NICK: No. Never.
尼克 :没有。从来没有。
ALICE: I can”t believe it. How can that be? How old are you?
艾丽斯: 我没法信任。那怎么可能?你几岁了?
NICK: I”m nineteen.
尼克: 我十九岁。
ALICE: But how can you live nineteen years without ever washing clothes?
艾丽斯 :但为什么你活了十九年却从没有洗过衣服呢?
NICK: My mother always did it.
尼克: 都是我妈帮我洗。
ALICE: Yes, my mother washed my clothes when I was twelve, I started to wash clothes myself.
艾丽斯: 是呀,我妈也帮我洗衣服。但我十二岁的时候,我开头自己洗衣服。
NICK: I know about this children are more independent. They do more for I am fro