文档介绍:第1页 /总页数 2 页
金融英语口语教程第20课:计算日息
Computing Daily Interest
计算日息
Situation 20
情景 20
Donald Craig is 第1页 /总页数 2 页
金融英语口语教程第20课:计算日息
Computing Daily Interest
计算日息
Situation 20
情景 20
Donald Craig is asking the New Accounts clerk at the First National Bank about their daily interest advertisements.
唐纳德·克雷格在第一国民银行向一个负责新开帐户的职员询问有关银行的日息广告的事。
Craig:What do you mean when you say daily interest in your advertisements?
克雷格:你们的广告中所说的日息是什么意思?
Clerk:We mean that we compute interest on your account balance every day and credit it to your account on a quarterly basis.
职员:我们的意思是说,我们每日计算您的帐户余额应得利息,并且每个季度把应得利息计入您的帐户的贷方。
Cr:How can you compute the earnings daily ?Isn't that too much trouble ?
克雷格:你们怎么能够每日都计算应得利息呢?那不是太麻烦了吗?
C:Well,actually ,it's relatively easy to do since we keep all our account records by computer
职员:哦,克雷格先生,实际上做到这一点是比较容易的。因为我们使用计算机储存我们所有的帐户记录,
This enables us to give even better service to our customers .
这样我们就能更好地为我们的顾客服务。
第2页 /总页数 2 页
Cr:You really mean ,then ,that you're paying me interest on the interest that I earn if I keep my money in the bank .
克雷格:那么您实际上是说,如果我把钱存入银行,你们就会以复制的形式支付我所赢得的利息了。
C:Yes,that's credit your earned interest automatically to your account and that figures as part of the balance for the next interestearning period.
职员:是这样的。我们会自动地把您赢得的利息计入您的帐户