文档介绍:2011年外销员考试辅导商务谈判用语-
I’m afraid I’m not in a position to give you an answer. I’ll have to consult our head office.
恐怕我无权给您答复。我得和总公司联系一下。
… I believe that our pleasant cooperation over the years has proved us trustworthy partners.
……我相信我们这几年的愉快合作已经证明了我们是可以相互信赖的贸易伙伴。
OK. Considering your good track record and bearing a good wish for the future, I agree to payment by T/T.
那好。考虑到你们过去良好的记录,怀着对未来美好的愿望,我同意用电汇方式付款。
We’ll open an irrevocable letter of credit in your favor within 10 days from the date of the contract.
从合同签订之日起,我们将于10天内开出以你方为受益人的不可撤销的信用证。
We may accept deferred payment if the quantity is over 3,000 sets.
如果数量超过3000套,我们可以接受延期付款。
If you fail to open the L/C in time, we shall have the right to terminate the contract.
如果你们不能及时开证,我们将有权终止合同。
The amount in your L/C appears insufficient. Please increase the amount by 300 euros.
你们信用证中的金额不足,请增加金额300欧元。
UNIT EIGHT INSURANCE
We usually insure against All Risks for 110% of the invoice value.
我们通常按发票金额的110%投保一切险。
According to our usual practice, we do business with our customer on CIF basis, Mr. Brown.
布朗先生,按照惯例,我们按CIF价跟客户做生意。
Since the premium varies with the extent of insurance, extra premium is for the buyer’s account, should additional risks be covered.
因为保险费随着保险范围的不同而不同,如买方要求投保附加险,额外保险费应由买方负担。
The offers a full range of financial and insurance services worldwide.
中国人民保险公司在全球范围内提供全面的金融、