文档介绍:集团文件发布号:(9816-UATWW-MWUB-WUNN-INNUL-DQQTY-19882)
英语话剧剧本灰姑娘
<<灰姑娘>>剧本英汉对照版:
Once there lived a kind and lo得到了什么。
Cinderella: Oh, it's beautiful! It's like a dream, a wonderful dream come true.
噢,它太美丽了!象一个梦,一个美好的梦想变成了现实。
Godmother: Yes, my child, but like all dreams, well, I'm afraid this can't last forever. You'll have only till night and...
是的,我的孩子,象所有的梦一样。恐怕它不能永远延续下去。你仅仅能在午夜和。。。拥有它。
Cinderella: Midnight?Oh, thank you.
午夜噢,谢谢你。
Godmother: Oh, just a minute. Remember, on the stroke of twelve, the spell will be broken and everything will be as it was before.
噢,等一会儿。记住,当时钟敲响到12点的时候,钟将会打破,一切事情又恢复了从前。
Cinderella: Oh, I understand, but...it's more than I ever hoped for.
哦,我懂了。但它比我期望的要多地多。
Godmother: Bless you, my child. Enjoy yourself.
祝福你,我的孩子,玩得开心。
At the party, Cinderella danced with the prince all the passed quickly. All of a sudden, Cinderella caught sight of the clock on the wall. Oh, it is almost twelve o'clock-five to twelve!
舞会上,灰姑娘成了王子唯一选中的舞伴,灰姑娘与王子高兴地跳舞,旁人都很羡慕地看着他们,议论他们。时间在美妙的歌舞中过去,墙上的大钟突然映入灰姑娘的眼里,差5分钟12点。
Cinderella: Oh, my goodness!
噢,天啊!
Prince: What's the matter?
什么事
Cinderella: It's midnight. It's almost midnight.
午夜了,快到午夜了。
Prince: Yes, so it why?
是的,但又怎样呢
Cinderella: Goodbye.
再见。
Prince: No, no,wait, you can't go now.
不,等等,你现在不能走。
Cinderella: Oh, I must, please, I must.
噢,我必须走。
Prince: But why?
但为什么呢
Cinderella: goodbye.
再见。
Prince: No, wait, come back. Please come back! I don't even know your name. How will I find you? Wait, please wait! Wait!
不,等等,回来,请回来!我连你的名字都不知道呢。我怎么能找到你呢等等,等等,等等!
Cinderella: Goodbye.
再见。
The next day, every maid in the town was ordered to try the glass the shoes fitted well would be the bride of the one could put on the shoe, nor could the two step-sisters. When the officials were going to leave, Cinderella appeared and asked to have a try.
第二天,国王命令城中每一位女孩必须史穿玻璃鞋,穿上鞋子最合适的姑娘将成为王子的新娘。但城中没有一个女孩能穿着合适。最后来到灰姑娘的家中,继母的女儿们当然也不能穿上那双玻璃鞋,正当国王的大臣要离开时,