文档介绍:: .
屈光检查专业英语会话 模糊,好像是向下,向左。
Oh,little blurred but the same down,left.
A:请继续,但不要眯眼。
Please continue,don’t squint.
B:我看不清楚了。
But I can’t see.
A:请换一只眼。
Change to the other eye,please.
2B:我左眼的视力比右眼好些。
My left vision is better than the right.
A:你的远视力是 。
Your distance vision is and .
B:真的吗?我的天!
Really? my god!
A:让我们来检查近视力,请保持眼睛距离视力表 30 cm。
Let us check your near vision. Keep your eyes near the chart at 30 cm,Please.
B:这一排字母我都能看见。
I can differentiate every letter at this range.
A:恭喜你,你的近视力是正常的。
Congratulations,your near vision is normal.
B:我是近视眼,还是远视眼?
Am I myopic,or presbyopic?
A:看来你是近视眼,但还需要验光检查来证实。
Probably myopic,but I must complete the refraction to be sure.
(4)客观验光 Objective refraction
A:请坐在这里,把下巴放在托架上,额部向前靠紧上方的托架。
Sit down here,please put your chin on the rest and your brow against the top rest.
B:这是什么仪器?
What piece of equipment is this?
A:这是电脑自动验光仪,请注视前方的小孔,你看到了什么?
This is an autorefractor. Looking through the pinhole,what do you see?
B:我看到一张图片,上面有草地、小路和房子。
I saw a picture,there is grass,road and house.
A:很好,已经查完了。
Very good,the test is finished.
B:这么快,我的近视严重吗?
So quickly,how serious is my myopia?
A:不算太严重。
It is not very serious.
B:我的眼睛有散光吗?
Is there astigmatism in my eyes?
A:是的,有轻度的散光。
Yes,a little.
B:为什么要把灯光调暗?
But why dim the lighting?
A:现在给你作检影检查,这是视网膜检影仪。
Now I will perform the retinal is a retinal refractor.
B:我要看着你的灯光吗?
Do I look at the light?
A.:不,请向前看,不要眨眼。
No,look straight,don’t blink.
B:我要流眼泪了。
3My eyes are starting to tear.
A:请坚持一下,很快就完成了。
The test is almost finished. Please keep your eyes open.
(5)雾视法检查 Fogging testing
A:请坐在