1 / 5
文档名称:

意见与建议Adviceandsuggestions.doc

格式:doc   大小:43KB   页数:5页
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,查看文件列表

如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点这里二次下载

分享

预览

意见与建议Adviceandsuggestions.doc

上传人:mh900965 2017/10/22 文件大小:43 KB

下载得到文件列表

意见与建议Adviceandsuggestions.doc

相关文档

文档介绍

文档介绍:Giving Advice or Making Suggestions
提出意见或建议
You'd better...
你最好...。(较随便)
A: What's the matter? You look unhappy.
怎么了?你看起来不高兴。
B: I love my girlfriend but my parents disapprove of our marriage.
我爱我的女朋友,可是我父母不同意我们的婚事.
A: It's no plaining. You'd better talk it over with your parents again.

B: All right. I'll try it again.
好吧,我再试试。
Why not ...?
干嘛不...?(较随便)
A: Could you mend a good restaurant?
介绍个好餐馆好吗?
B: Why not go to the White Rose? That's my favorite place.
干嘛不去白玫瑰?那是我最喜欢的地方
A: Thank you. I'll take your advice.
谢谢。听你的。
Be sure to ...
一定要...。(较随便)
A: What're you going to do next month?
下个月有什么打算?
B: I'll go to France and work as an interpreter for pany.
我将去法国给一家公司做翻译?
A: That's a good chance!
好机会!
Be sure to have your picture taken in front of Eiffel Tower!
一定要在埃菲尔铁塔前留个影!

What about...?
...怎么样?(较随便)
A: Prof. Smith, which novels should I cover first?
史密斯教授,我先读哪些小说呢?。
B: English novels or American novels?
是英国的还是美国的?
A: American novels.
B: What about The Scarlet Letter? I think it's worth reading.
美国的."红字"怎么样?我认为值得一读.
The way I see it, you should...
依我看,你应该......。(较随便)
A: I'm not on good terms with one of the guys. He's really annoying.
有一个家伙我不在和得来,很烦人。
B: Don't feel unhappy. We need hands in the marketing department.
别不高兴。我们市场部需要人手,
The way I see it, you should join us.
依我看你应该和我们一起干。

If I were in your shoes,...