1 / 9
文档名称:

含蓄的爱情英文诗词欣赏含蓄的爱情古诗.docx

格式:docx   大小:13KB   页数:9页
下载后只包含 1 个 DOCX 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,查看文件列表

如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点这里二次下载

分享

预览

含蓄的爱情英文诗词欣赏含蓄的爱情古诗.docx

上传人:lukas 2023/9/17 文件大小:13 KB

下载得到文件列表

含蓄的爱情英文诗词欣赏含蓄的爱情古诗.docx

相关文档

文档介绍

文档介绍:该【含蓄的爱情英文诗词欣赏含蓄的爱情古诗 】是由【lukas】上传分享,文档一共【9】页,该文档可以免费在线阅读,需要了解更多关于【含蓄的爱情英文诗词欣赏含蓄的爱情古诗 】的内容,可以使用淘豆网的站内搜索功能,选择自己适合的文档,以下文字是截取该文章内的部分文字,如需要获得完整电子版,请下载此文档到您的设备,方便您编辑和打印。含蓄的爱情英文诗词欣赏含蓄的爱情古诗
  爱情是我们心中一种无限的情感和外界一种有形的美好理想的结合。小编精心收集了含蓄的爱情英文诗词,供大家观赏学习!
  含蓄的爱情英文诗词篇1
  莎士比亚十四行诗第18首
  Shall I compare thee to a summer's day《
  能不能让我来把你比较做夏日《
  Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
  你可是更加温和,更加可爱:
  Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
  狂风会吹落五月里开的好花儿,
  And summer's lease hath all too short a date:
  夏季的生命又未免结束得太快:
  Sometimes too hot the eys of heaven shines,
  有时候苍天的巨眼照得太灼热,
  And often is his gold complexion dimmed;
  他那金彩的脸色也会被遮暗;
  And every fair from fair somethme declines,
  每一样美呀,总会离开美而凋落,
  By chance, or nature's changing course, untrimmed:
  被机会或者自然的代谢所摧残;
  But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
  但是你永久的夏天决不会凋枯,
  Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;
  你永远不会失去你美的仪态;
  Nor shall Death brag thou wanderest in his shade
  死神夸不着你在他的影子里踯躅,
  When in eternal lines to time thou growest.
  你将在不朽的诗中与时间同在;
  So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
  只要人类在呼吸,眼睛看得见,
  So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.
  我这诗就活着,使你的生命绵延.
  含蓄的爱情英文诗词篇2
  On a Stair I Stood
  我站在楼梯上
  Pierre de Ronsard
  皮埃尔·龙萨
  (English version by Humbert Wolfe)
  英译 亨伯特·沃尔夫
  Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood
  不久前我站在楼梯上胡思乱想,
  you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,
  你从身边走过,看着我的面庞。
  blinded my eyes with the immediate grace
  你那突如其来的优雅,
  of unanticpated neighboourhood.
  让我的两眼顿时一片迷茫。
  As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood
  犹如闪电劈开云团,
  split with your beatuty, and began to race,
  无与伦比的美丽击碎了我的心脏;
  now ice, now fever, shattered in their place
  一阵像冰,一阵似火,
  by that unparelleled beatitutde.
  胸中的血液奔腾激荡。
  And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--
  那一晃而过的手白如天鹅,
  your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,
  向我示意,引我躲过死亡;
  Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.
  海伦啊,你的眼睛有如刀剑,
  But your hand saved me in the mortal second,
  否那么我将难逃那犀利的锋芒。
  and your triumphant eyes the moment after
  顷刻之间你让你的俘虏恢复了气息,
  revived their captive with an alms of breath.
  你的眼里闪耀胜利的辉光。
  含蓄的爱情英文诗词篇3
  The Miller’s Daughter
  It is the miller’s daughter,
  那是磨坊主的女儿,
  And she is grown so dear, so dear,
  她长得则则的美,
  That I would be the jewel
  以至于我愿是那珠宝
  That trembles at her ear:
  摇曳在她的耳旁
  For hid in ringlets day and night,
  日日夜夜地藏在她的发间
  I’d touch her neck so warm and white.
  缠绵于她那如此和煦白皙的香颈
  And I would be the girdle
  我愿是那裙带
  About her dainty dainty waist,
  缠绕在她那纤腰上
  And her heart would beat against me
  我可以让她的心跳离我如此之近
  In sorrow and in rest:
  无论在悲伤还是平静的时候
  And I should know if it beat right,
  当我想要迫切地知道她的心跳如何
  I’d clasp it round so close and tight.
  我就可以与她紧紧相拥。
  And I would be the necklace,
  我愿是那项链
  And all long to fall and rise
  整日高低跳跃
  Upon her balmy bosom,
  在她芳香的胸前
  With her laughter or her sighs,
  伴随着她的笑容和叹息
  And I would lie so light, so light,
  就让我如此轻地躺下
  I scarce should be unclasp’d at night
  冀求她在夜里也别把我摘下
  
看了“含蓄的爱情英文诗词〞的人