文档介绍:太让我有挫败感了
It's very frustrating.
我是不是有问题啊?
Is there something wrong with me?
看到没我告诉你我懂读心术
See, I tell you I can read minds,
而你却想自己可能有问题
and you think there's something wrong with you.
怎么了?
What is it?
我没法再让自己远离你了
I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
那就不要离开
Then don't.
好了我已经暖和过来了
Okay, I think I'm warm enough now.
你的手好冰
Your hand is so cold.
发生什么事了?
What is going on?
我爸还在这
My dad's still here.
能开进去吗?
Can you pull in?
我爸的车在那边
That's my father's car on the end.
他在这干嘛?
What is he doing here?
卡莱尔发生什么事了?
Carlisle, what's going on?
维隆?福特被发现死在家附近
Waylon Forge was found in a boat out near his place.
我刚验完尸      他死了?
I just examined the body.        He died?
怎么死的?      动物袭击
How?        Animal attack.
是杀死梅森郡那名警卫的动物吗?
Was it the same one that got that security guard down in Mason?
很有可能
Most likely.
它越来越向镇中心逼近了
Well, it's getting closer to town, then.
贝拉你该进去看看
Bella, you should go inside.
维隆是你爸爸的朋友
Waylon was your father's friend.
回见
I'll see you later.
爸我很难过
Dad, I'm really sorry.
我和他是三十多年的朋友了
I've known him going on 30 years.
别担心我们会查出真凶的
Don't worry, we're gonna find this thing.
与此同时
Meantime,
我想让你随身携带这个      这个...
I want you to carry this with you.        I don't know if you...
这会让老爸我安心点
It'll give your old man some peace of mind.
回家吧
Let's go home.
冷血动物
Cold One.
你超出常人的迅速有力
You're impossibly fast and stro