1 / 114
文档名称:

电影版《傲慢与偏见》台词剧本.doc

格式:doc   大小:322KB   页数:114页
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,查看文件列表

如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点这里二次下载

电影版《傲慢与偏见》台词剧本.doc

上传人:陈潇睡不醒 2021/2/28 文件大小:322 KB

下载得到文件列表

电影版《傲慢与偏见》台词剧本.doc

文档介绍

文档介绍:傲慢与偏见 Pride and Prejudice 中英文剧本
Lydia! Kitty!
丽迪雅!吉蒂!
My dear Mr Bennet, have you heard?
我的好老爷班纳特,你听说了吗?
Netherfield Park is let at last. Do you not want to know who has taken it?
尼日斐花园终于租出去了 你难道不想知道是谁租去了吗?
As you wish to tell me, my dear, I doubt I have any choice in the matter.
既然你这么想告诉我,我的好太太 我只能洗耳恭听了
Kitty, what have I told you about listening at the door?
吉蒂,我以前告诉过你们不要偷听
There's a Mr Bingley arrived from the North.
是位从北部来的彬格莱先生
- Five thousand a year! - Really?
- 一年有五千磅的收入! - 真的?
- He's single! - Who's single?
- 他是单身汉! - 谁是单身汉?
A Mr Bingley, apparently. Kitty!
彬格莱先生,显然 吉蒂!
How can that possibly affect them?
这关女儿们什么事?
Mr Bennet, how can you be so tiresome?
班纳特老爷 你怎么这样叫人讨厌?
You know he must marry one of them.
告诉你吧,他一定会娶 我们女儿中的一个当太太
That is his design in settling here?
他住到这儿来 就是为了这个打算的吗?
You must go and visit him at once.
你得马上去拜访拜访他
Good heavens. People.
天哪,人们
For we may not visit if you do not, as you well know, Mr Bennet.
要是你不去,叫我们怎么去? 你是知道的,班纳特
- Are you listening? You never listen. - You must, Papa! At once!
- 你在听我说话吗?你从来都不听 - 你一定要去,爸爸!马上!
There's no need. I already have.
没必要去了,我已经去过了
- You have? - When?
- 你去过了? - 什么时候?
Oh, Mr Bennet, how can you tease me so?
噢,班纳特老爷 你怎么能够这样戏弄我们?
Have you no compassion for my poor nerves?
你半点儿也不体谅我脆弱的神经
You mistake me, my dear. I have the highest respect for them.
你错怪我了,我的好太太 我非常尊重你的神经
They've been my constant companions these twenty years.
它们是我23年的老朋友了
Papa!
爸爸!
- Is he amiable? - Who?
- 他亲切吗? - 谁?
- Is he handsome? - He's sure to be.
- 他帅吗? - 他一定帅
With 5,000 a year, it would not matter if he had warts.
一年有五千磅的人 就算他有什么毛病也没关系啦
Who's got warts?
谁有毛病?
I will consent to his marrying whichever girl he chooses.
我倒想看看他会娶什么样的女孩
- So will he come to the ball tomorrow? - I believe so.
- 那么他明天也会去舞会吗?