1 / 4
文档名称:

纳尼亚传奇1台词.doc

格式:doc   大小:27KB   页数:4页
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,查看文件列表

如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点这里二次下载

分享

预览

纳尼亚传奇1台词.doc

上传人:raojun00001 2021/3/12 文件大小:27 KB

下载得到文件列表

纳尼亚传奇1台词.doc

文档介绍

文档介绍:纳尼亚传奇1台词
1) Tumnus: It’s something I’m doing.
杜穆纳斯:我正在做这件事。
Lucy: What are you doing?
露西: 你在做什么?
Tumnus: I’m kidnapping you.
杜穆纳斯:我在绑架你。
2) Tumnus: Now! She may already know you are here. The wood’s are full of her spies.
杜穆纳斯:快!她可能已经知道你在这里了。这树林里到处都是她的奸细。
3) Professor Digory: Well, if she’s not mad and she’s not lying, then logically we must assume she’s telling the truth.
迪戈里教授:如果她没有发疯,又没有说谎,那从逻辑上讲,我们必须假设她讲的是实话。
4) Mrs Beaver: Beaver, is that you? I’ve been worried sick! If I find you’ve been out with Badger again, I…Well, those aren’t badgers. Oh, I’ve never thought I’d live to see this day. Look at my fur. You couldn’t give me ten minutes warning?
水獭太太:水獭,是你吗?我都快急疯了。如果我发现你再和獾出去,我…哦,这些不是獾。哦,我做梦也没想到我会活着等到这一天。看看我的毛。你本该提前十分钟通知我的。
Mr Beaver: I could have given a week if I thought it would’ve helped.
水獭先生:要是有必要的话,我会提前一个星期告诉你。
5) Mr Beaver: You’re playing into her hands. He’s the bait. The Witch wants all four of you! To stop the prophecy from becoming true. To kill you!
水獭先生:你正好中了女巫的计了。他(埃德蒙)是诱饵。白女巫想要你们四个!来阻止预言成真。她要杀了你们!
6) White Witch: Tell me Edmund. Are your sisters deaf?
白女巫:告诉我,埃德蒙。你的姐妹们是聋子吗?
Edmund: No.
埃德蒙:没有啊。
White Witch: And your brother, is he, unintelligent?
白女巫:那你的哥哥他,是不是有点迟钝?
Edmund: Well, I think so. But mum says…
埃德蒙:我看是。但我妈说…
White Witch: AND HOW DARE YOU COME ALONE?!
白女巫:那你怎么胆敢单独前来?!
7) White Witch: Do