文档介绍:The Sound of Music
WORDS
innocent天真的
penitence 懊悔
beckoning令人心动的
wholeheartedly 全心全意地
humiliating 丢脸的
rejoicing快乐nny and careful.
最好警觉、谨慎和留神。
It’s too late to go into that.
现在已经很晚了不能再详谈了。
It is all settled 一切都决定好了。
Just fair 还好啦!
Wish you every happiness! 祝福你幸福快乐!
Nothing comes from nothing.
万事皆有因,不会无中生有。
Ostrich buries his head in the sand and sometimes in the flag
鸵鸟埋首于沙中,但有时藏于国旗里。
I will lift up my eyes onto the hills from where comes my help
我要向山举目,我的帮助从何而来。
God be with you. 愿主与你同在。
It depends. 视情况而定。
Our abbey is not to be used as an escape.
我们的修道院不是用来逃避现实的。
These walls were not built to shut out problems.
这些墙不是为了掩盖问题而建造的。
My stomach is making noises.
我肚子饿得咕咕叫了。
(My hearts wants )to laugh like a brook when it trips and falls over stones on its way.
〔我的心想〕欢笑,如溪流跳过涧石,一路流淌。
How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
怎能截住行云不让它飘?
How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand?
月光怎能常在掌中攥?
How do you keep a wave upon the sand?
海浪怎能停留在沙滩上?
The sky was so blue today and everything was so green and fragrant.
今天天空是那么蔚蓝,万物是那么碧绿芬芳。
It could be so exciting to be out in the world to be free.
到外面的世上去,无拘无束,该令人多么兴奋。
I must dream of the things I am seeking.
我必须向往我所寻求的东西。
I am seeking the courage I lack.
The courage to serve them with reliance.
我此刻就在寻找我缺乏的勇气,满怀信心为他们效劳的勇气。
Show them I‘m worthy. And w