1 / 13
文档名称:

有关爱情的经典英文诗歌5首双语.docx

格式:docx   大小:37KB   页数:13页
下载后只包含 1 个 DOCX 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,查看文件列表

如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点这里二次下载

分享

预览

有关爱情的经典英文诗歌5首双语.docx

上传人:杏杏铺 2022/6/24 文件大小:37 KB

下载得到文件列表

有关爱情的经典英文诗歌5首双语.docx

相关文档

文档介绍

文档介绍:
有关爱情的经典英文诗歌5首双语
  <宣布成圣>这首诗将凡俗的爱与神圣的爱同日而语,诗人认为他与情人之间的爱,虽然在名利上毫无好处可言,但也不至于酿成灾祸;下面就是我给大家带   (english version by humbert wolfe) 英译 亨伯特·沃尔夫
  lately as dreaming on a stair i stood
  不久前我站在楼梯上胡思乱想,
  you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,
  你从身边走过,看着我的面庞。










  blinded my eyes with the immediate grace
  你那突如其来的优雅,
  of unanticpated neighboourhood.
  让我的两眼忽然一片迷茫。
  as lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood
  如同闪电劈开云团,
  split with your beatuty, and began to race,
  无与伦比的漂亮击碎了我的心脏;
  now ice, now fever, shattered in their place
  一阵像冰,一阵似火,
  by that unparelleled beatitutde.
  胸中的血液奔腾激荡。
  and if you hand in passing had not beckoned--
  那一晃而过的手白如天鹅,
  your whiter hand than is the swans white daughter,
  向我示意,引我躲过死亡;
  helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.
  海伦啊,你的眼睛有如刀剑,
  but your hand saved me in the mortal second,
  否那么我将难逃那犀利的锋芒。
  and your triumphant eyes the moment after
  顷刻之间你让你的俘虏复原了气息,










  revived their captive with an alms of breath.
  你的眼里闪烁成功的辉光。
  经典英文诗歌3
  shall i your beauties with the moon compare?
  我能把你的漂亮比作月亮吗?
  by pierre de ronsard
  作者:龙萨
  shall i your beauties with the moon compare?
  我能把你的漂亮比作月亮吗?
  she’s faithless, you a single purpose own.
  她背信弃义,你却意志坚决。
  or to the general sun, who everywhere
  或者把你比作平凡的太阳?四处
  goes common with his light? you walk alone
  挥洒着一样的光线?你孤独地行走,
  and you are such that envy must despair
  你如此地漂亮,至而让嫉妒灰心
  of fi