1 / 12
文档名称:

简短有趣的英语故事精选-幼儿简短有趣的小故事.docx

格式:docx   大小:23KB   页数:12页
下载后只包含 1 个 DOCX 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,查看文件列表

如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点这里二次下载

分享

预览

简短有趣的英语故事精选-幼儿简短有趣的小故事.docx

上传人:圭圭 2022/6/27 文件大小:23 KB

下载得到文件列表

简短有趣的英语故事精选-幼儿简短有趣的小故事.docx

相关文档

文档介绍

文档介绍:
简短有趣的英语故事精选:幼儿简短有趣的小故事
  根底英语教学以造就和维持学生学习英语的爱好为主,英语故事教学遵循了学生的认知规律和科学的教学规律,有利于发挥故事在根底英语教学中的优势。本文是简短好玩的英语故事,盼望对大家有协s restricted by the seasons; we cannot talk about profound learning with superficial persons,
  是因为小虫受到季节的限制;不能同浅薄的人谈论高深的学问,



  for they have too little knowledge.
  是因为他们的学问太少。
  Now you have come out of a small river to the North Sea, seen the greatness of it and realized your own insignificance.
  此时此刻,你走出小河,来到北海,看到海的宏大,知道了自己的渺小。
  Since you have taken such a modest attitude, I can then talk with you about profound learning.
  有了这种虚心的看法,我就可以和你谈论高深的学问了。
  简短好玩的英语故事:井蛙之乐
  A frog lived in a shallow well.
  一只青蛙住在一口浅井里。
  One day, it met beside the well a large soft-shelled turtle which had just crawled up from the sea.
  有一天,青蛙在井边碰上了一只刚从海里爬上来的大鳖。
  The frog bragged to the turtle: Look, how happy I am to live here!



  青蛙对大鳖夸口说:你看,我住在这里多么欢乐!
  When I feel glad, I would bounce for a while near the well; and when I am tired,
  开心了,就在井边跳动一阵子;疲乏了,
  I would return to the well to sleep and rest for a while by the brick hole.
  就回到井里,睡在砖洞边上休息一会儿。
  Sometimes, I would quietly soak my whole body in the water, showing only my head and mouth.
  有时候,我静静地把全身泡在水里,只露出头和嘴巴;
  Sometimes, I would stroll in the soft mud, which is very comfortable.
  有时候,在软绵绵的泥浆里散漫步,也很安适。
  None of those tiny crabs and tadpoles can compare with me.
  那些螃琪和蛾鲜,它们谁也比不上我。
  I am the master of this well, free and unrestrained.
  我是这个井的主子,逍遥自在。
  Why dont you come often to play in the well?



  你为什么不常到井里来游玩游玩呢!
  Hearing this, the turtle was itching to go down to take a look.
  大鳖听了青蛙的话,