文档介绍:Hello, Jack. 哈啰杰克
I changed my mind. 我改变主意了
They said you might be up here... 听说你在这里
Uhh~ Give me your hand. 手伸出来
Now close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
Go on. 快点
Now step up. 站上来
Now hold on to the railing. Keep your eyes closed. 抓紧栏杆眼睛闭好别偷看
-Don't peek. -别偷看
-I'm not. -不会
Step up onto the rail. 踩在栏杆上
Hold on. Hold on. 抓紧
Keep your eyes closed. 眼睛闭好
-Do you trust me? -你信任我吗?
-I trust you. -我信任你
All right, open your eyes. 好张开眼睛
I'm flying. Jack. 我在飞杰克
Come, Josephine, in my flying machine 约瑟芬上到我的飞行器
Going up she goes Up she goes 我们一起飞上云宵
It's getting quiet. 静下来了
It's just going to take a couple of minutes to get the anized. 他们需要一点时间才能把船安排好
I don't know about you... 不知道你是怎么想的
but I intend to write a strongly-worded letter... 但我准备写封抗议信
to the White Star Line about all this. 给白星轮船公司
I love you, Jack. 我爱你杰克
Don't you do that. 不要这样
Don't you say your goodbyes. 别说再见时候还没到
Not yet. Do you understand me? 听到没有?
I'm so cold. 我好冷
Listen, Rose... 听我说萝丝
you're gonna get out of here. 你可以脱险
You're gonna go on... 你会活下去
and you're gonna make lots of babies. 生一堆小孩
And you're gonna watch them grow. 然后看着他们长大
You're gonna die an old lady, warm in her bed. 你会长命百岁寿终正寝
Not here. 不会死在这里的
Not this night. 不会像是今晚如此的下场
Not like this. Do you understand me? 听到没有?
I can't feel my body. 我都麻痹了
Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. 赢到船票坐上这艘船是我一生最美好的事
It broug