文档介绍:1 承贵方 6月 24日来函,询问有关 BHA 公司的情况。我们建议贵方小心为宜。
In reply to your inquiry of the 24th June concerning BHA Co., we would mend a policy of caution.
Caution n. v. 小心, 谨慎,警告, 告诫
for caution's sake
为慎重起见
give sb. a caution给某人警告
I cautioned him not to be late.
我警告他不要迟到。
2 对你提供的任何资料,我们都予以保密。
Any information provided by you will be treated in confidence.
3. 我们从贵国驻京使馆商务参赞处得悉贵公司姓名及地址,现特致函与贵公司建立业务关系。
We have your name and address from mercial Counselor’s Office of your embassy in Beijing and are now writing to you for the establishment of business relations.
4 .我们专门经营中国工艺美术品出口,愿与贵方进行交易。
Specializing in the export of Chinese arts & crafts goods, we express our desire to trade with you in this line.
5 We’re in the market for alarm clocks and should be glad if you will let us have your catalogue together with price list.
我方欲购闹钟,如你方能提供目录和价格单,我方将不胜感激
, 并盼按下列项目报价。
Your products are of great interest to one of our clients in Tianjin who wishes to have your quotations for the items specified below.
7 请告知贵方是否能供应这种商品包括订货至交货之间的时间、包装、中国港口离岸价和芝加哥到岸价。
Please advise if you are able to offer this product and include lead time packaging and price FOB China port and CIF Chicago.
8 To ensure fastest delivery, you are required to forward the above order by air freight. 为保证最快交货, 我方要求对上述订单用航空运货。
,你公司出口尼龙床单和枕套。对上述品质优良价格公道的商品,本地区常有需求。
We have learned from A