1 / 114
文档名称:

生活大爆炸台词中英文对照 (第一季)陆续更新.doc

格式:doc   大小:489KB   页数:114页
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,查看文件列表

如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点这里二次下载

生活大爆炸台词中英文对照 (第一季)陆续更新.doc

上传人:cjl201702 2018/10/14 文件大小:489 KB

下载得到文件列表

生活大爆炸台词中英文对照 (第一季)陆续更新.doc

文档介绍

文档介绍:如果一个光子打向有两个狭缝的平面
So if a photon is directed through a plane
如果有一个狭缝可以观测到
with two slits in it and either slit is observed,
那它没有同时通过两个狭缝
it will not go through both slits.
如果观测不到那它会通过
If it's unobserved,it will.
但如果它是在离开平面后
However,if it's observed after it's left the plane
在击中目标物之前被观测到
But before it hits its target,
那它不会同时通过两个狭缝
it won't have gone through both slits.
没错你想说什么
Agreed. what's your point?
没什么我只是觉得这个主意放在T恤上不错
There's no point,I just think it's a good idea for a t-shirt.
-您好-稍等
-excuse me. -hang on.
横1是"爱琴海"
One across is "aegean."
竖8是"纳巴科夫"(1899-1977 俄裔美国小说家)
Eight down is "nabokov."
横26"MCM"
26 across is "mcm."
竖14是...你手挡住了...
14 down is... move your finger...
是"门"(生物分类) 所以说横十四是"太子港"(海地首都)
"phylum" which makes 14 across "port-au-prince"
你看"Papa Doc"(海地总统绰号)提示了所以是"太子港"
See,"papa doc's capitol idea," that's "port-au-prince."
在海地
Haiti.
-需要帮忙吗-是的
-can I help you? -yes.
这里是高智商精子库吗
Is this the high-iq sperm bank?
如果这还要问的话那你可能不该来这
If you have to ask,maybe you shouldn't be here.
我看就是这儿了
I think this is the place.
-把表格填了-谢谢
-fill these out. -thank you.
-马上就好-不急
-we'll be right back. -take your time.
我正好把填字游戏做完
I'll just finish my crossword puzzle.
等等 Oh,wait.
莱纳德我觉得我做不到
Leonard,I don't think I can do this.
开什么玩笑你都是"半职业选手"了
What,are you kidding? you're a semi-pro.
不是的我们这是在犯基因欺诈罪
No. we mitting ic fraud.
我们的精子并不能保证
There's no guarantee that our sperm
将来就能生出高智商的后代
is going to generate high-iqOffspring.
你想想我姐姐和我的DNA结构相同
Think about that. I have a sister with the same basic dna mix
可她只是快餐店的女服务生
Who hostesses at fuddruckers.
谢尔顿当初是你要来的
Sheldon,this was your idea.
这点补贴能让我们
A little extra money to get
在寓所里拥有分式T-1带宽
fractional t-1 bandwidth in the apartment.
我知道我的确渴望更快的下载速度
I know,and I do yearn for faster downloads.
但那些可怜的女人们
But there's some poor woman
会把希望寄托在我精子上的
who's gonna pin her hopes on my sperm.
如果她最后发现那小不点连曲线下面积
What if she winds up with a toddler who doesn't know if he should use
该用