文档介绍:ACT I
What's this for? 为什么要送我花?
Just because. How's the baby? 没有原因。孩子好吗?
Fast asleep. 正熟睡着呢。
I'm sorry I missed him. I had to work late. 很抱歉我错过了他醒着的时候。我必须工作到很晚。
What are the flowers for, Richard? 究竟为什么送花,Richard?
Five years of happiness. Happy anniversary. 为了五年的幸福。祝结婚周年快乐。
But our anniversary isn't until Saturday. 但是要到星期六才是我们结婚周年呀。
I couldn't wait. 我迫不及待啦。
Besides, we are not going to be here Saturday. 另外,我们星期六将不在这儿了。
We're not? 不在这儿?
Uh-uh. 嗯。
Where are we going to be? 我们会在哪儿?
If you had your choice of all the places in the world. 假如你可以选择世界上的任何地方。
where would you choose to spend our anniversary? 会选哪儿去度我们的结婚周年纪念日?
The Watermill Inn. Watermill Inn。
I loved that place when we went on our honeymoon. 当初我们度蜜月时我便很喜欢那个地方。
Perfect! You picked the right place. 棒极了,你选对了地方。
I don't understand. 我不懂你在讲什么。
You and I, Mrs. Stewart, Stewart太太,你和我,
are going to spend a second honeymoon at the Watermill Inn. 将到Watermill Inn欢度第二次蜜月。
Oh, Richard! That's wonderful, but-- 噢,Richard!那真是太好了,可是……
No buts. 不要说可是。
What about the baby? 那小宝宝怎么办?
Aren't we taking the baby on our honeymoon? 我们岂不是要带小宝宝一起去度蜜月?
Absolutely not. 绝对不必。
The world's greatest grandmother, Mrs. Ellen Stewart, 世界上最伟大的祖母,Ellen Stewart太太,
has agreed to take care of him for the weekend. 同意在周末照顾他。
Richard, isn't that too much to ask of your mother? Richard,那是不是太麻烦你母亲啦?
Too much? She loves taking car