文档介绍:阿甘正传英文字幕
Forrest Gump
导演罗伯特·泽米吉斯
你好。我叫福尔斯,福尔斯·甘Hello. My name's Forrest Forrest Gump.
要吃巧克力吗?Do you want a chocolate?
我能吃掉上百万块巧克力I could eat about a million and a half of these.
我妈妈常说My mama always said
人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力Life was like a box of chocolates.
你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种You never know what you're going to get.
那双鞋子一定很舒适Those must fortable shoes.
穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that
脚都不会痛and not feel a thing.
我希望能有一双这样的鞋子I wish I had shoes like that.
其实我的脚很痛My feet hurt.
妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情Mama always said there's an awful lot
只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道you can tell about a person by their shoes.
他会往哪里走Where they're going,
他住在哪里where they've been.
我穿过很多双鞋子I've worn lots of shoes.
如果我仔细想的话I bet if I think about it real hard
我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样I could remember my first pair of shoes.
妈妈说它会带我到任何地方Mama said they'd take me anywhere.
她说它是双魔鞋She said they was my magic shoes.
好的,福尔斯,张开双眼All right,Forrest,Open your eyes now.
你走几步看看Let's take a little walk around.
感觉如何?How do those feel?
他的双腿很强壮,甘太太His legs are strong,Mrs. Gump,
是我见过最强壮的as strong as I've ever seen.
但是他的背象政客一样弯But his back's as crooked as a politician.
但我们会让他再直起来,对吧?But we're going to straighten him right up,aren't we,Forrest?
福尔斯!Forrest!
我刚出世时Now,when I was a baby,
妈妈用了一位内战英雄的名字为我取名Mama named me after the great Civil War hero
内森贝·弗福尔斯将军General Nathan Bedford Forrest.
内森贝·弗福尔斯将军General Nathan Bedford Forrest.
她说我们有点亲戚关系She said we was related to him in some way.
他做过的事情是What he did was,
建立了一个俱乐部叫三K党he tarted up this club called the Ku Klux Klan.
他们全披着长袍和床单They'd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets
看来像一群鬼and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something.
他们还在马上也披了床单四处跑They'd even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around.
不管怎样,这就是我名字的由来福尔斯·甘And,anyway,that'show I got my name... Forrest Gump.
妈妈说这名字是提醒我Mama said the Forrest part was to remind me
我们会经常做一些that sometimes we all do things that,well,
并没有意义的事情that just don't make no sense.
向这边!This way. Hol