文档介绍:- 三个臭皮匠,开始干活喽 - 这就开始了?就咱们仨?
Three of a kind, let's do this. That's it? Three guys?
还有两个在楼顶,每人分一份五份可不是小数
Two guys on the roof. Every guy gets a share. Five shares is plenty.
六份,别把策划人给忘了
Six shares. Don't forget the guy who planned the job.
他可倒好出了个小主意,就想坐着白吃
He thinks he can sit it out and still take a slice.
- 我知道为什么大家叫他“小丑” - 为什么?
- I know why they call him the Joker. Why do they call him the Joker?
- 听说他喜欢化妆? - 化妆?
I heard he wears makeup. Makeup?
对,用来吓唬人的比如说,战妆(战斗前涂脸的油彩)
Yeah, to scare people. You know, war paint.
所有人都给我举手低头!
All right, everybody, hands up, heads down!
我再说一遍!举手,低头!
I said, hands up, heads down!
过来,伙计我来提点钱
Let's go, pal, I'm making a withdrawal here.
- 没听见啊,举起手! - 别!
- I said, hands up! - No!
找到报警器了
Here comes the silent alarm.
这就废了它
And there it goes.
低头!
Heads down!
我说,小妞别跟我装缩头乌龟
All right, tootsie, you're taking a dive with me.
- 趴下!给我趴下! - 别伤害我!
- Down! I said, stay down there! Don't hurt me!
奇怪,竟然没打911 打的是一个私人
Funny, it didn't dial 911. It was trying to reach a private number.
- 有问题吗? - 没,已经搞定了
Is it a problem? No, I'm done here.
给我蹲下!蹲下!
Sit down! Down!
蹲下!都给我蹲下!
Down! I said, stay down there!
除了握紧自己的小命…
Obviously we don't want you doing anything with your hands...
两只手最好什么都别干
...other than holding on for dear life.
趴到地上!趴到地上别动!
On the ground! Stay on the ground!
谁也别动!都别动!
Nobody make a move! Nobody! Stay down!
嗨?
Yeah!
知道你们在偷谁的钱吗?
You have any idea who you're stealing from?
- 你们这帮人死定了 - 他没子弹了,对不?
- You and your friends are dead. He's out, right?
怎么…?
What...?
你他妈会不会数数?!
Where did you learn to count?
用五千伏的高压电做保护网…
They wired this thing up with like 5000 volts.
这他妈是什么银行?
What kind of bank does that?
黑帮银行难怪他们都说小丑是个疯子
A Mob bank. I guess the Joker's as crazy as they say.
拆警报的小子哪去了?
Where's the alarm guy?
老大说他搞定之后,就把他做了
Boss told me when the guy was done, I should take him out.
少一个人分钱,对吧?
One less share, right?
真有趣,他也这么跟我说的
Funny, he told me something similar.
他什么?不!不!