文档介绍:旅行社英语
第一单元接待游客 Receiving the Guests
ing the New Arrivals 欢迎新来宾
业务述要
在旅游业务中,导游从机场接待境外游客,是整个旅行工作的开始。接待境外游客涉及到不同的国家,不同的语言,还涉及到不同的行业。导游要事先到机场等候游客,欢迎新来宾。飞机到达后,要在众多的乘客中找出自己要接待的人。必要时,可以把客人的名字写在牌子上,举牌示意客人。找到客人后,向客人作自我介绍,并向客人问候“How was your trip?”(一路上好吗?)。让行李员把客人的行李送到车上,检查好行李,以免行李出差错。点清人数,以防客人掉队。然后再带客人上车,送客人到酒店。
核心词语
guide n. 导游、陪同
travel service 旅行社
tour group 旅行团
head v. 带领
beforehand adv. 事前
tour leader 旅行团领队
piece n. 件,个
baggage n. 行李
baggageman n. 行李员
attention n. 注意
follow v. 跟,来
句型范例
Excuse me, is your name Mr. Smith?
对不起,伱是史密斯先生吗?
Excuse me, but aren’t you Mr. Smith from the United States?
对不起,你是美国来的史密斯先生吗?
e to China, My name is X .
欢迎来到中国,我叫X。
am the guide from China Youth Travel Service.
我是中国青年旅行社的导游。
Thank you ing to meet us.
谢谢伱来接我们。
How was your trip?
一路上好吗?
You have a group of 15, right?
贵团有15人,是吗?
Do you have a group size of 18?
贵团有18人吗?
How many members in your group?
贵团有多少人?
ow many piece of luggage do you have altogether?
你们总共有多少件行李?
Here are the luggage checks.
这些是行李牌。
When you pick up your luggage, please put it on these carts.
大家取到行李后,请放在这几辆手推车上。
Is everybody here now?
人到齐了吗?
We have made reservations for you at the hotel.
我们已经在酒店给你们订好房间了。
Your luggage will be delivered to your rooms in the hotel.
你们的行李会送到你们的房间里去的。
Shall we go now?
现在可以走了吗?
Please follow me to the bus.
请跟我上车。
Can I have your name, please?
请问伱叫什么名字?
Did you have a pleasant trip?
旅途愉快吗?
情景对话
(At the airport, Wang Ming, a guide from China Youth Travel Service, is to meet a tour group from the United States headed by Mr. Smith. The travel service has received notice beforehand about their arrival.)(在机场,中国青年旅行社的导游王明正迎接一个以史密斯为领队的来自美国的旅行团。对于该团的到来,旅行社已经接到通知。)
G=Tour Guide 导游
L=Tour Leader 旅游团领队
P=乘客
M=旅游团成员
G:Excuse me, is your name Mr. Smith?
对不起,伱是史密斯先生吗?
P:No, I am afraid you have made a mistake.
我不是,我想伱弄错了。
G:I’m so sorry.
真对不起。
P:Never mind.
没关系。
M:(Listening to their talk)Oh, I’m a member of the tour g