文档介绍:GG 3x1
-Blair: Three words, eight letters.
letter: 字母
三个字,八个字母。
Say it, and I'm yours.
说出来,我就是你的。
-Chuck: I...
我…
-Blair: Lair, that's all I needed to hear.
lair: 傲慢的青年男子
算了,就这样。
-Serena: What do you say we just forget thinking
你觉得现在我们什么也不去想
And follow our hearts?
heart: 心
跟着感觉走怎么样?
-Nate’s grandfather: Yore a part of this legacy, too, Nathaniel.
legacy: 遗产
你也是这遗产的一部分,Nathaniel。
-Nate: I don't want to owe him or my family anything.
owe: 欠
我不想欠他和我的家族。
-Lily: Serena, where's Charles?
Serena,Charles在哪里?
-Serena: Mom, what's wrong?
妈妈,出了什么事?
-Lily: Bart's been in an accident.
accident: 事故
巴特出了车祸。
-Chuck: My father's dead because of your father.
because of: 由于;因为
我的父亲都是因你的父亲而死。
-Blair: I will stand by you through anything.
stand by: 站在…的一边,支持(某人)
不管发生什么我都会陪在你身边。
-Chuck: Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做?
-Blair: Because I love you.
因为我爱你。
-Chuck: Well, That's too bad.
那太糟糕了。
-Lily’s mother: There's something you need to know.
有些事你必须得知道。
-Rufus: Just tell me one thing. Was it a boy or a girl?
就告诉我一件事,是个男孩还是女孩?
-Serena: I had enough trouble with the idea of mom and Rufus dating.
enough: 足够的 trouble: 麻烦 date: 约会
想到妈妈和鲁弗斯在约会,我就会很烦。
But now I share a sibling with my boyfriend?
share: 分享;共享 sibling: 兄弟
现在我和我男朋友有个共同的哥哥。
-Dan: It's over, isn't it?
结束了,是吗?
-Mr. Rosson: Andrew got caught in riptide.
get caught in: 陷入,遇到 riptide: 激流
安德鲁斯在急流中遇难了。
-Rufus: Yeah, if we had known, we wouldn't have even bothered you.
bother: 烦扰
如果我们事先知道,我们就不会来打扰你们。
-Mrs. Rosson: Is it over?
结束了吗?
-Mr. Rosson: We've already lost one son. We weren't losing another.
我们已经失去了一个儿子,绝不能再失去一个。
-Dan: You got here to .? I'm starting in the fall.
. :(美国)纽约大学=New York University fall: 秋天
你来了纽约大学吗?我这个秋季开学。
-Scott: Uh, I just transferred from .
transfer: 转学[美国英语] . : 波士顿大学=Boston University
我刚从波士顿大学转来。
-Blair: And tell me if what you feel for me is real.
real: 真的
告诉我如果你对我的感觉是真的。
-Chuck: It's just a game.
这只是个游戏。