1 / 18
文档名称:

汉英翻译基础练习new.doc

格式:doc   大小:111KB   页数:18页
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,查看文件列表

如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点这里二次下载

分享

预览

汉英翻译基础练习new.doc

上传人:marry201208 2018/10/24 文件大小:111 KB

下载得到文件列表

汉英翻译基础练习new.doc

文档介绍

文档介绍:汉英翻译基础练****br/>Examples
汉译英的理论基础
1. 大厅的灯亮得我睁不开眼睛。
The bright lights in the hall dazzled me.
The lights in the hall were so bright that they dazzled me.
2. 母亲靠着纺车把他拉扯大,真是要星星不给月亮。
His mother had brought him up by doing spinning and had given him whatever he wanted.
3. 这件事给邻居们知道,岂不笑歪了嘴?
When neighbors heard of the matter, wouldn’t they laugh their heads off? (they’d laugh their heads off.)
4.“上课了?”
“你刚才上课了?” Have you just finished your class?
“是不是已经上课了?” Has the bell gone? Am I late for class?
“你第一次上课了?” How’s your first class?
5. 他(听到这话)心里一跳,脸色也变了。
At this his heart missed a beat and his face became pale.
6. 请到休息室去喝杯咖啡。
Please go to the lobby (drawing room, retiring room) to have a cup
of coffee. (*restroom, bathroom, washroom)
7. 日本以温泉驰名。Japan boasts hot (*warm) spring.
8. 我通常睡得很晚。I usually go to sleep very late.
汉译英的词语处理
1. 他们就着路灯下棋。
They were playing chess by the light of a street lamp.
2. 我这星期不忙,就你的时间吧。
Make it any time at your convenience. ’m not busy this week.
3. 他就暑假计划作了简要说明。
He gave a brief explanation of the plan for summer vacation.
4. 稍等一会,我就来。 Just (wait) a minute. I’ing.
5. 她十三岁就参加革命了。
When she was only 13, she took part in the revolution.
She took part in the revolution at the age of only 13.
6. 我一打听到他的地址,就马上告诉你。
I’ll tell you his address as soon as I get to know it.
No sooner had I got to know his address than I told you about it..
7. 他要是不来,我就代他在会上发言。
If he doesn’e, I’ll speak at the meeting instead of him.
8. 她三天才来看我一次,你一天就来三次。
e to see me three times a day, but she es once
every three days.
9. 她身体本来就不好,高烧几天后更虚弱了。
She is always feeble, and now she is much weaker after a few days of high fever.
10. 以前我们班就他一个人会用计算机,现在大家都会了。
He was the only person who was able to puter in our class before. Now every one of us has learned to use it.
11. 我就不信我学不会这项技术。
I just don’t believe this technique is beyond me.
12. 那个人就是他的哥哥。That very man is his elder brother.
13. 你就送给我,我也不要。
Even if you give it to me as a gift, I won’