1 / 12
文档名称:

英语儿童诗【关于英语儿童诗欣赏】.doc

格式:doc   大小:31KB   页数:12页
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,查看文件列表

如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点这里二次下载

分享

预览

英语儿童诗【关于英语儿童诗欣赏】.doc

上传人:1294838662 2021/7/10 文件大小:31 KB

下载得到文件列表

英语儿童诗【关于英语儿童诗欣赏】.doc

文档介绍

文档介绍:英语儿童诗【关于英语儿童诗欣赏】
诗歌是人类的语言瑰宝,可以提高人的精神修养、艺术修养和语言修养。小编精心收集了儿童英语诗,供大家欣赏学****br/> 儿童英语诗篇1
the more loving one

looking up at the stars, i know quite well,
仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,
that, for all they care, i can go to hell,
尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,
but on earth indifference is the least,
可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧,
we have to dread from man or beast .
人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。
how should we like it were stars to burn ,
倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的***,
with a passion for us we could not return ?
我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?
if equal affection cannot be ,
倘若无法产生同样的感情,
let the more loving one be me.
让我成为更有爱心的人。
admirer as i think i am,
尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,
of stars that do not give a damn,
它们满不在乎,
i cannot, now i see them, say
现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,
i missed one terribly all day .
说我成天思念一颗星星。
were all stars to disappear or die,
倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,
i should learn to look at an empty sky,
我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,
and feel its total dark sublime,
同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,
though this might take me a little time.
虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。
儿童英语诗篇2
我与动物们共舞
A Hippo is Bounding Around on My Head
A hippo is bounding around on my head.
河马一直围绕在我的头部,
Gorillas are banging on drums.
大猩猩敲击着鼓。
A rhino is charging me full speed ahead
犀牛承载着我全速前进。
while a crocodile s eyeing my thumbs.
然而一只鳄鱼盯着笨手笨脚的我。
A rattlesnake s winding his way up my side.
一条响尾蛇缠绕在我的身体上。
A tiger is sniffing my clothes.
老虎闻着我的衣服。
A grizzly just grabbed me, his mouth open wide.
一直灰熊抓住我,并张开它的大嘴。
A tarantula s perched on my nose.
狼蛛栖息在我的鼻子。
I m drowning, surrounded by man-eating sharks.
我掉到了水里,鲨鱼包围了我。
An elephant sits on my chest.
大象坐在我的胸部。
Yes, that s how it feels when the teacher remarks,
是的,当老师评论的时候那是什么样的感觉。
Grab your pencils. It s time for the test.
拿起你的笔,考验你的