1 / 7
文档名称:

相关英语情诗朗诵带翻译-同学情诗朗诵.docx

格式:docx   大小:17KB   页数:7页
下载后只包含 1 个 DOCX 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,查看文件列表

如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点这里二次下载

分享

预览

相关英语情诗朗诵带翻译-同学情诗朗诵.docx

上传人:读书之乐 2021/3/9 文件大小:17 KB

下载得到文件列表

相关英语情诗朗诵带翻译-同学情诗朗诵.docx

文档介绍

文档介绍:相关英语情诗朗诵带翻译|同学情诗朗诵

  英语诗歌是英语语言的瑰宝,是学****英语语言必须的媒介材料。它有利于培养英语学****爱好,提升学生的审美情趣,因此在切实可行的操作下,能够推进大学英语素质教育。XX整理了相关英语情诗带翻译,欢迎阅读!
  相关英语情诗带翻译篇一
  Love Me Little, Love Me Long
  爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长
  Norton
  诺顿
  Love me little, love me long, is the burden of my song.
  爱我少一点,爱我久一点, 这是我歌儿的主旨
  Love that is too hot and strong Burneth soon to waste.
  爱的太浓太烈, 便很快焚尽为尘
  Still, I would not have thee cold, Not too backward, nor too bold;
  可我也不想你冷漠无情,不要太怯弱,不要太张狂;
  Love that lasteth till its old Fadeth not in haste.
  那一直延续到老的爱 不会顷刻间凋零
  Love me little, love me long, is the burden of my song.
  爱我少一点,爱我久一点, 这是我歌儿的主旨
  If thou love me too much, It will not prove as true as touch;
  假如你爱我太多, 它将无法坚如磐石;
  Love me little, more than such, For I fear the end.
  爱我少一点,会更加好的 因为我害怕结束
  I am with little well content, And a little from thee sent
  少一点我也十分满足, 我只要一点就足够。
  Is enough, with true intent To be steadfast friend.
  只要全心全意 做我不渝的伴侣
  Love me little, love me long,
  爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长。
  Is the burden of my song.
  这是我内心的歌唱
  Say thou lov'st me while thou live;
  只要你说爱我一生一世。
  I to thee my love will give,
  我就对你把爱心献上。
  Never dreaming to deceive
  今后爱你绝不改变。
  Whiles that life endures.
  今后爱你地久天长
  Nay, and after death, in sooth,
  真的,即使离开人世。
  I to thee will keep my truth,
  一颗爱心挚着顽强;
  As now, when in my May of youth;
  正值青春年少。
  This my love assures.
  这誓言