文档介绍:【卡萨布兰卡经典台词盘点】 卡萨布兰卡 经典台词
相关热词搜索:
《卡萨布兰卡》剧情简介:
1941年,卡萨布兰卡。在纳粹的铁蹄之下,要从欧洲逃往美国,必须绕道摩洛哥北部城市卡萨布兰卡,这使得这座城市的情势异常紧张。
里克夜总会的老板里克是位神秘的男子。一日,捷克反纳粹领袖维克多拉斯洛和妻子伊尔莎来到李克夜总会,希望通过里克获得通行证。里克发现伊尔莎正是自己的昔日恋人,过去的误解解开后,伊尔莎徘徊在丈夫与情人间,而仍深爱着她的里克,却决定护送伊尔莎和她的丈夫离开萨布兰卡。在机场,里克开枪射杀了打电话阻止飞机起飞的德军少校后,目送着心爱的女人离开
卡萨布兰卡经典台词
guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我们的故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。
guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I ve never really been there. so I don t know.
我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。
love you more more each day as time gose by.
时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。
all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她(伊尔莎)却偏偏走进了我的酒馆。
//这是我记忆最深的台词。
5.--Where were you last night?
--That s so long ago, I don t remember.
--Will I see you tonight?
--I never make plans that far ahead.
--你昨晚去哪里了?
--那么久以前的事我记不起来了。
--我今晚可以见到你吗?
--我从不计划那么遥远的事情。
was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。
extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。
suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。
of water under the bridge.
过去的事有如逝水.
can t remember it, Miss llsa. I m a little rusty on it.
我记不起来了,。
all try. You succeed.
人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。
12.--Let s see, the last time we met...
--Was La Belle Aurore.
--我想想看,我们最后一次见面是
-- 美丽的晨晕
remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。
precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.
又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。
s the way it goes. One in,